The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. cgastelum

SOLD ---Xpro2-23mm graphite + Fuji Lenses, xxx, 35mm and 50mm

Everything sold now, thanks!
  2. cgastelum

Xpro2 + 23mm (graphite) still available make me an offer
  3. cgastelum

35mm and 50mm Sold. Only remaining item is the X-pro2 graphite + 23mm lens with the leather half case
  4. cgastelum

Offers welcomed, have to get these sold this week ideally
  5. cgastelum

16mm lens sold, Revised prices: 35mm = $450 50mm = $ 325 Xpro 2 + 23mm (graphite)= $1200 package deal = $1800
  6. cgastelum

Hi, I am simplifying my camera set up and would like to sell the following: Fuji XF 35mm F1.4 = $SOLD Fuji XF 16mm F2.8 = $SOLD Fuji XF 50mm F2.0 = $SOLD Fuji X-PRO2 + 23MM graphite with Kenji Leather half case. and 2 extra third party batteries = $1350 Discounts if you buy more than 2 items...
  7. cgastelum

Billingham Bag, Gnarbox, Polaroid and more

Items updated
  8. cgastelum

WTB ALPA HO Adapter

Still looking
  9. cgastelum

WTB ALPA HO Adapter

Hi Anyone with an ALPA/ Horseman adapter for sale? let me know, thanks.
  10. cgastelum

Billingham Bag, Gnarbox, Polaroid and more

Hi, Making some space in the house and have the following for sale: 1. Billingham Hadley Pro with optional shoulder pad (some rub-marks on back from use) = $175.00 2. Polaroid Sun600 + 1 pack of color film = $75 3. Third party ALPA Mamiya/Phase one adapter (Plate sold) + 8 pin cable to...
  11. cgastelum

Fuji GFX100S priced at $5999

Been trying to find a solution to do this... I ended up switching to the Hasselblad 907x - 50cv II because of this, but I really liked the GFX controls and focal plane shutter. If you find a solution let me know.
  12. cgastelum

fat pixel digital backs

If you have no need for the money or space I would recomend to keep it. the only issue with those early P backs is the age because of the possibility of the hardware failing... otherwise they are great.
  13. cgastelum

fat pixel digital backs

These are some images taken with a p20+ that I no longer own :cry: (I sold it to get a credo50 which I sold to get the new CFVII 50c.) I still wish I had this back, especially for b&w shots handheld with my ALPA swa like these ones here:
  14. cgastelum

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

I use a Small Rig left grip that attaches to the L bracket. The main reason I selected this one was for the cold shoe, so I can mount a flash or a trigger to the 907x. (SMALLRIG Wooden Side Handle Compatible with Arca Standard for L-Bracket L-Plate - HSN2399)
  15. cgastelum

Digital Snob

Tangentially related to this post. I am an architect that learned to work with pen and pencil; nowadays I work 99% on my computer. While the tools changed and made some of the tasks easier the real creative part of my work is 100% still in my brain and it is my brain who decides how I use the...
  16. cgastelum

Power Button on Hasselblad CVF-50c II

I have been placing my 907x with the cfv back pointing up on my shoulder camera bag to avoid turning it on. When I use my backpack I take the battery out. I only have the 45p lens right now but I found that if the lens is snug in the bag and the camera accidentally turns on, the lens front...
  17. cgastelum

One more from my little outing ...
  18. cgastelum

This weekend we had a cool foggy evening in NYC. I took my bike and the 907x+45p for a 4 hour ride around Manhattan
  19. cgastelum

SOLD: Hasselblad V Kit - 500C/M 50mm FLE 180mm 120mm 80mm CF

Hi Brandon, how much are you asking for the xcd 90mm?
  20. cgastelum

SOLD: Hasselblad V Kit - 500C/M 50mm FLE 180mm 120mm 80mm CF

I already have the 907x Standard edition, I'm looking to add the grip and a longer lens (I only have the 45p) but need to wait for funds