The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. JoelM

Leica 50mm F1 v4 Noctilux

Minty sample of this fabulous Mandler lens. Comes with case, box, and all. Can post pics later on but this is a feeler. $6500 Thanks, Joel
  2. JoelM

SOLD - Zeiss 28mm/2.8 Biogon Silver ZM w/Zeiss Lens Shade 9+ $700 - SOLD

Beautiful condition and likely among the nicest out there. Very well cared for and as per usual, an excellent copy. All controls work as designed, clean aperture blades and glass. Only selling because I picked up a Leica 28mm ASPH. Only trade I am interested in would be a Voigtlander 50mm VM...
  3. JoelM

Leica SL2 vs M10 with M lenses

I have Leica film cameras and want to get a digital one. I was assuming the M10 or 10-P would be my choice, though the 10-R is now out and about, but the SL2 has peaked my interest. Can the SL2 keep up with the M10 series while only using M lenses? Thanks, Joel
  4. JoelM

Misplaced Threads

I think the "Nudes and other NSFW" topic has been incorrectly loaded as there are many threads that don't belong there. Joel
  5. JoelM

Sony Monochrome A7R(m), Original Sony Grip, Strap, Batteries, and Charger

Excellent condition Sony A7r(m) modified by Monochrome Imaging Services (Daniel Morrison at https://www.monochromeimaging.com/). This is a $1000 modification. What you get in this sale is: A7r(m) - 10307 activations Sony Grip Strap 2 Sony Batteries + Charger You are saving the wait time for this...
  6. JoelM

WTB: Mamiya 6 Rear Lens Cap

Looking for a rear lens cap, short or deep, doesn't matter. Thanks, Joel
  7. JoelM

Markins Q-Ball M10-L

Beautiful condition and hardly used ball head. Very strong and not too big, about 4" tall, and extremely smooth. Here's Fred Miranda reviews: https://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=282 $210
  8. JoelM

Bronica SQ-A Kit with 5 Lenses, Accessories, and Film

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone here, but I am offering my kit for sale to help fund something else. For those that don't know, the SQ-A is a 6x6 camera and the Zenzanon lenses are greatly underrated. $1250 Please see pictures and details here at FM Forum...
  9. JoelM

Voigtlander 15mm 4.5 Heliar Aspherical III E-Mount Lens

Beautiful lens in excellent condition comes with both caps and original box. NOTE: This lens has been professionally modified to have the useless Leaf shades removed. This allows for easy access to the filter threads. Also included with this lens is a 58 to 67mm filter adapter and lens cap to...
  10. JoelM

Bicycles of all Types

Well, now we can have a specific, non-format dependent thread on bikes. Not sure if I already posted this, but I'll start it out. Joel
  11. JoelM

Sony A7rII and Meike Battery Grip w/Wireless Remote

Excellent condition Body has 4532 activations. Comes with box, strap, USB charger, 2 aftermarket batteries. Also available is a Meike battery grip with remote, as new in box. I have pics at the FM website: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1613006/0?keyword=a7rii#14976985 or I can send...
  12. JoelM

One of the greats!

Nice article and examples: https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2019/08/photography-of-margaret-bourke-white/596980/ Joel
  13. JoelM

Minimalist Photo Awards

Some really good stuff: https://newatlas.com/minimalist-photography-awards-2019-winners-gallery/60680/#gallery Joel
  14. JoelM

EXIF Data

One thing that the Fred Miranda board does really well is let you post exif data. There is a box to check when you upload your pic and it will add your exif. I am wondering if that is possible here and maybe I am missing something. Otherwise, is the only way to do this by remembering it and just...
  15. JoelM

UW Photo Awards

Here are some really talented photographers shooting underwater. If you click on the link or picture, you can get a short, detailed account of the shot. 2018 Ocean Art Contest Winners|Underwater Photography Guide Joel
  16. JoelM

Gitzo GH2781T Magnesium Ballhead

Nice little travel ballhead with built-in level and rated at 15.5lbs. Great condition - $75 shipped and PP. Joel
  17. JoelM

Vintage Leica Lenses and Accessories

Rare Silver 21mm f2.8 Elmarit ASPH - $2650 Leica 50mm Summicron V5 - $1350 Rare Silver 90mm Tele-Elmarit - $1100 Leica Motor M 14408 - $275 Plus a few accessories. For photos and details, please see: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1574161 Thanks, Joel
  18. JoelM

Nikon 200mm F4 Micro-Nikkor AIS - Excellent Condition

Lens includes front and rear caps, tripod collar, and has a built in lens shade. The glass is free of any defects and the aperture blades are dry. There are some signs of use, but this lens was well cared for. The focus is buttery smooth and the macro images are stunning. $245
  19. JoelM

Filters Filters Filters

All are in mint condition, some never used: UV/IR B+W Black 60mm Slim 486 UV IR Cut MRC w/Case - $ 40 B+W Silver 58mm Digital Pro 486 UV IR Cut MRC w/Case & Box - $ 25 Leica Silver 55mm UV/IR 13419 w/Case & Box - $ 65 B+W Black 52mm Digital F-Pro 486 UV IR Cut MRC w/Case & Box - $ 25...
  20. JoelM

Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 35-70mm f3.4 Lens - $375

Contax mount T* coated classic lens with macro. Lens is in excellent condition. If you need a C/Y to Sony E adapter, I'll throw that in as well. $375 shipped and PayPal'd CONUS. Thanks, Joel