The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. Steve Hendrix

Wet cleaning

Recommended reading: https://www.captureintegration.com/ci-recommended-sensor-cleaning-practices/ Those "scrapers" are no longer included with Phase One kits, they've moved to these: https://www.digitalback.com/collections/phase-one-accessories/products/phase-one-visible-dust-cleaning-kit...
  2. Steve Hendrix

EVENT ALERT: All about Medium Format

I believe we'll have a link for the recording ... some time next week. Thanks, Steve Hendrix/CI
  3. Steve Hendrix

EVENT ALERT: All about Medium Format

Reminder! On September 30, we held our first Medium Format Experience event featuring Fujifilm, and focusing on the GFX camera system. Tonight, October 21 @6:30PM EST, we're holding our second event, featuring Phase One. Please join us for this event, we're sure you'll enjoy it. Along with...
  4. Steve Hendrix

Sharing experience with GFX100S files

Ed - you can create a similar workflow to your ACR experience by changing the file preferences in Capture One. Go to C1 Prefrences, then choose the Image Tab. Check both boxes for Pack as EIP .... That encapsulates any file change instructions in a zipped file with the actual image file itself...
  5. Steve Hendrix

PO/IQ350 Preview Zone

Oh, you're saying when you activate the Zone tool, the Info overlay also always shows up? And if you disengage the Info tool, the Zone tool then also disengages? Steve Hendrix/CI
  6. Steve Hendrix

PO/IQ350 Preview Zone

Tap the info tool to turn the overlay off. Steve Hendrix/CI
  7. Steve Hendrix

Any photographers out there using Phase One Industrial gear?

Paul, these are all worthy and valid items that would look great on a roadmap. Unfortunately, at any level at all, I cannot publicly confirm any knowledge I may or may not have of items on the Phase One roadmap. We had a company meeting at the Denver, USA HQ this past July, and it was a good...
  8. Steve Hendrix

Any photographers out there using Phase One Industrial gear?

"Clear" is not the same meaning as "published". Steve Hendrix/CI
  9. Steve Hendrix

Hasselblad 28 Sept 2021 "Beyond Classic"

Generally speaking, in the first 12 months of a new camera release (at least for medium format cameras, Fuji, Hasselblad, Phase One, Leica), our sales are about 1.5 - 2.0 to 1 ratio of bodies to lenses. Quite a few have an existing previous version body and already have the lenses. And in the...
  10. Steve Hendrix

We tried to forget. Steve Hendrix/CI
  11. Steve Hendrix

Regardless of opinions, as of now, there is one fewer available per our order system... ;) Proof that it's a big world out there. And many photographers march to the beat of their own drummer. Steve Hendrix/CI
  12. Steve Hendrix

The kit includes the CFV-50c II, 907x Camera, 30mm XCD Lens, Control Grip, Optical Finder. List price is $15,100. That means $3,474 is the overhead for the special edition elements vs purchasing those items as standard. Hasselblad states 800 units in the limited edition run with ship dates...
  13. Steve Hendrix

But high volume is relative. Hasselblad doesn't plan for Sony volume production with Hasselblad sales volume. They plan for Hasselblad production with Hasselblad sales volume. And Hasselblad production is not at the same capacity as Sony production (as an example). In the best of times...
  14. Steve Hendrix

Auto LCC for for XT in Capture One - forgotten?

Paul, I don't know if we've ever made a statement on automatic LCC's. In my initial article on the XT, I asked the question how LCC's will be handled? It's logical to see the embedded shift positions as the potential preamble to automatic LCC's, although my experience even with the embedded LCC...
  15. Steve Hendrix

I think we already have that covered? :) And no, I don't know what the announcement is (and if I did I wouldn't say). Steve Hendrix/CI
  16. Steve Hendrix

Question for Cambo WRS-HVSA users (Hasselblad V adapter for Cambo)

Yes, this was IQ3 100, 54mm x 40mm sensor. Steve Hendrix/CI
  17. Steve Hendrix

Question for Cambo WRS-HVSA users (Hasselblad V adapter for Cambo)

11mm seems a little early for vignetting. With a CF 120mm lens on the Cambo WRS-HVSA, I start to see the curved vignette from the lens around 13mm - 14mm. With the CB 60mm lens, I start to see it at 18mm-19mm. Steve Hendrix/CI
  18. Steve Hendrix

iq4 150 with technical camera (alpa) - can't find zero latency in back!!!!!!

Yes, although one could potentially use the Phase One Wake Up Solution (wake up cable + 12 pin adapter cable). It does require you to press the wake up button, but once you do, you have more time before having to fire within compared to the previous IQ1/2/3 (about 9 seconds vs the previous 4...
  19. Steve Hendrix

FOUND: Schneider M 52 II Center Filter for Apo Digitar 5.6/ 47 XL

Warren, I just happened to see this. I have (3) 47mm center Filters in my inventory at very very reasonable prices. I could have shipped it with your WRS! Just think of us along the lines of Horton the Who - We are here! We are here! We are here! Steve Hendrix/CI
  20. Steve Hendrix

Finding the right repro setup for Hasselblad 907x

In the USA, it is $1,205 for lenses 23mm -80mm. For lenses 90mm - 210mm, it is $1,660 (typically the longer lenses need a spacer and that accounts for the extra cost). Steve Hendrix/CI