The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Search results

1. B

Z9

I intend to do the early adapter job for you guys! I will probably sell my Z6II and D6 to fund it. It should be a low cost operation.
  2. B

Fun with Nikon Images 2021

Thanks! :) It was a refreshing dive...
  3. B

Thank you very much! These were captured 2 days after my Z7II and 105mm f2.8 S took a full dive in a river together with me. It still suffered damage with a cost of 650 US$, but kept working well enough to capture these. :-) Quite remarkable really. Cheers, Bernard
  4. B

Fun with MF images 2021

XF + IQ4-150 + 240mm f4.5 BR, 450mp pano stitch Cheers, Bernard
  5. B

Sigma new products annoucement in 6 days !

I hope they will also announce the plan to design lenses for Z and RF mounts.
  6. B

Nikon Z7II + 500mm f5.6 PF Cheers, Bernard
  7. B

Fun with Sony Cameras 2021

Nice Takeda san, I have seen this somewhere... :) Cheers, Bernard
  8. B

Fun with MF images 2021

GFX-100s, Nagano, Japan
  9. B

Hasselblad vs GFX system

Indeed, Sony may be first to market, but I have sold my last FE lens last week so I will not re-invest in a Sony mirrorless line up, hence my mention of Nikon. But agreed completely, pretty much the same thing can be said of Sony if that's the system you are invested in. Cheers, Bernard
  10. B

Hasselblad vs GFX system

A few inputs as a former H6D-100c owner (bought new used 3 years) now using a P1 XF + IQ4-150 (after having gone through a 100 Trichro) and also works with a GFX100s and Z7II. I know... I am a camera collector. :) I liked quite a few things about the H6D-100c: - Colors and overall image quality...
  11. B

Fun with MF images 2021

Its a very shallow small lake from which another stream flows out here:
  12. B

Fun with MF images 2021

Phaseone XF + IQ4-150 + Schneider 110mm f2.8, panoramic stitch combined with focus stacking, shot in Japan, Nagano.
  13. B

Nikon Z7II + 24-200mm, panoramic stitch shot handheld from a small sailing boat Cheers, Bernard
  14. B

Best lens option for 1:1 macro photography on Arca Rm3di with IQ4 back?

Thanks a lot for the feedbacks! That's a very neart set up you have Christopher! When mounting such a lens on the Rm3di a spacer tube is inserted between the rear of the camera and the digital back. I have such a set up already for a Rodenstock 150mm. The value compared to a rail camera is that...
  15. B

Since my applications are film scanning, I was also made aware about the Rodenstock copy lenses, in particular the APO-Rodagon D x1 75mm f4 that covers the sensor of the Iq4 and seems to have a very high level of image quality for 1:1 reproduction.
  16. B

Hi team, Would someone have experience with 1:1 macro images using a P1 back on the Arca Rm3di? What is the best lens available for such applications? Thank you. Regards, Bernard
  17. B

Nikon IBIS - better than Canon and Sony

As usual Nikon under commits and over delivers. i still remember how the Northups told the world that the Sony IBIS was 2 stops better… :-)
  18. B

ZII + 58mm f0.95