The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Steve Hendrix

Capture Integration 12 Days of Christmas

Hi Everyone - A few years back we started a Christmas season tradition of scheduled promotions called 12 Deals of Christmas. Oh so catchy, right? The concept is - starting on a specific date, we focus on one single manufacturing partner of ours with some common and some unique/exclusive...
  2. Steve Hendrix

The Fujinon GF Tilt Shift Lenses Are Finally Here!

The Fujinon GF Tilt Shift Lenses Are Finally Here! By Dave Gallagher Posted September 12, 2023 In Fujifilm, Fujifilm GFX, Fujifilm Tip, News I can’t remember the last time I anticipated a lens release that would impact my market as much as the new Fujinon Tilt Shift lenses. Fujifilm has...
  3. Steve Hendrix

Brad Kaye details Capture One Mobile/Cascable Workflow for IQ1/2/3/4

There have been and remain some frustrations for Phase One IQ users with regard to iPad/iPhone workflows. Our very own Brad Kaye has written up a guide for Capture One Mobile/Cascable workflow that covers various IQ generations. Worth a look...
  4. Steve Hendrix

SOLD: Phase One IQ260 - Hasselblad V Mount, 900 Shots!

In recent years, digital backs in Hasselblad V mount have become harder to find (not quite Contax level rarity, but getting there). I currently have an IQ260 in Hasselblad V mount that just hit our Certified Pre-Owned Inventory. I don't have pictures yet, but it is very clean, has less than...
  5. Steve Hendrix

FS Open Box Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition

We have in stock an open box edition of the Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Kit. Pricing is $13,990 for the kit. The price for the kit new is $15,100, so this is a savings of $1,110. Details from the release: The 907X Anniversary Edition Kit includes a CFV II 50C digital back, a 907X camera body...
  6. Steve Hendrix

Clarification on the Recent Fuji Bulletin Regarding GFX Files and MacOS

Brad Kaye has provided some further details, clarification, and recommendations regarding the recent acknowledgement from Fuji of potential data loss in certain situations with GFX cameras and MacOS. This issue should be resolved soon by Fuji...
  7. Steve Hendrix

Medium Format Experience Events

There was an event thread in the sticky threads section that seems to have disappeared, so I am posting this here for the Hasselblad event TONIGHT! @6:30PM EST, link below: Medium Format Experience - Hasselblad Even though we may seem a bit nervous in front of the camera (maybe I am speaking...
  8. Steve Hendrix

WTB: Schneider 80mm/4 APO Digitar Macro Lens

Hi Everyone - I have a client who is looking for this lens. If anyone owns a copy and would like to let it go to a good home, please contact me. Thanks, Steve Hendrix/CI
  9. Steve Hendrix

New Fujifilm GFX 50S II Formally Announced

We have some pages up on the just publicly announced Fujifilm GFX 50S II, the sequel to the original GFX 50S. This camera has been strongly rumored for some time. Times have certainly changed for medium format - when the GFX 50S was released in 2017, it retailed at $6,490. Just 4 years later, a...
  10. Steve Hendrix

CI Inventory Alert - Fuji GFX 100S

I'm not one to toot our horn too loudly, and I don't mean any disrespect to the super volume sources from the add to cart supplier ranks ... But if you're looking for Fuji GFX 100S camera instant gratification, while the obvious candidates do not seem to currently have stock, Capture...
  11. Steve Hendrix

Phase One IQ4 Remote Launches via Cascable

After many, many months, there is a Remote App for controlling your Phase One IQ4 150. There are some positives to it, and yes, some negatives. Our own Brad Kaye has written a relatively concise examination of what to expect. https://www.captureintegration.com/phase-one-iq4-remote-application/...
  12. Steve Hendrix

Hasselblad Phocus v3.6 - Focus Bracketing Quick Look

I spent some time with the Focus Bracketing tool this past weekend, part of the new feature set for Phocus v3.6. Short overview is below in the link: https://www.captureintegration.com/ci-quick-take-hasselblad-tethered-focus-stack-in-phocus-v3-6/ Steve Hendrix/CI
  13. Steve Hendrix

Coffee Talk with Phase One/Neils Knudsen - June 4 @10am EDT

Tomorrow we're hosting a coffee talk with Neils Knudsen, the "Image Professor" from Phase One. Neils has led or been involved in nearly every Phase One imaging advance going back to the 1990's. Needless to say he is a wealth of knowledge and information on Phase One and imaging technology in...
  14. Steve Hendrix

Phase One Feature 8 Update, Service Release 1

Today, Service Release 1 for the previous Service 8 Update was released. Wow, that was a mouthful. Some resolutions for the previous release shortcomings are included. Brad Kaye has spent some weeks with the beta and for anyone using Update 8 recommends moving forward to this release...
  15. Steve Hendrix

Fujifilm GFX 100S First Look Webinar - Feb 4 @ 5:30PM EST

Join us, Capture Integration, John Gordon, Luis Navarro and Fujifilm X Photographer, Dinesh Boaz on February 4th @ 5:30PM (EST) as we explore the new Fujifilm GFX100s. This is an event you do not want to miss! There have been a lot of questions about this ground breaking new camera, join us to...
  16. Steve Hendrix

Programmable Focus Limiter on X-T4

I'm interested in anyone having experience with this feature on the XT-4. *Programmable Focus Limiter* If you wanted to set infinity focus (or what you perceive as infinity focus) as the limited range, could you do so? Steve Hendrix/CI
  17. Steve Hendrix

The CI Take on P1 Feature Update Firmware 8

We've had about a week or so to spend some time with the Phase One Feature Update 8 and we've put some thoughts into a few articles. Here is one by our own Brad Kaye: https://www.captureintegration.com/phase-one-feature-update-8-tested-features-procedures-caveats/ Steve Hendrix/CI
  18. Steve Hendrix

Cambo Announces Phase One X Shutter Products

Some may wonder why we are posting this as a Cambo announcement when other dealers have posted it as a Phase One announcement. Not that it really matters much. But when the XT Camera was announced, it was an announcement from Phase One. Cambo created customized oem versions of their WRS 1600 and...
  19. Steve Hendrix

New Cambo Actar 19 is Announced

Cambo has announced a new addition to their Actar lineup, the Actar 19. In this case, they're proudly revealing the origin of the lens, which is the Nikkor 19 TS Lens, a well known and well regarded lens. They have been able to produce an Actar mount that allows manual aperture control for this...
  20. Steve Hendrix

New Website - Capture Integration

As most of you know, I don't normally do much self promotion here, but given how long we've worked on this and the number of people involved, I would like to announce a completely new website for our company. I enthusiastically invite you to peruse it! And know that we have some easter Eggs...