The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Fs: Gfx 50r, gf45, gf32-64

No longer available.
  2. T

FS: Sony 55mm F1.8 FE mount

Used only for test shots. I later sold my A7R and 24-70mm, and this lens has been sitting in my bag. USA model, I am the first owner. Comes with all packaging. $780 shipped. PP gift or buyer pays fee. ConUS only.
  3. T

FS: Leica 50mm SUMMICRON APO ASPH

Hi, I bought this lens a couple of months ago from another forum, and this week the dealer just shipped the order I placed 1.5 years ago. As much as I like this lens, I cannot keep both. So here I am selling a Leica 50mm ASPH in mint condition. Price is $7700 shipped with FedEx to CON-US...
  4. T

FS: Sony RX1

In excellent shape. Comes with original packaging. It has a Sony LCD screen protector installed since day one. $1950 shipped. Chase QuickPay preferred to avoid PP fees. ConUS only.
  5. T

FS: Alpa hot shoe adapter with spirit level

ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - ALPA accessory adapter in place of the viewfinder I bought this from FSOT on this forum but found I do not really need it. Anyone interested in this? $200 paypal'ed shipped. Thanks.
  6. T

28cron asph hood options

The original hood is just too big. Any suggestion on a replacement hood? I bought a 46mm vented hood on eBay but found it creates significant vignetting with the Leica uv filter. Ordered a 46-52mm step up ring and a 52mm vented hood, but if you know a better solution please share.
  7. T

WTB: Voigtlander 21/25 viewfinder black metal

Let me know if you have one for sale.
  8. T

FS: Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH Chrome

Selling a 35 Summilux ASPH in rare Chrome. No box for this one, but it is in excellent shape. comes with both caps. $4800 net to me (paypal +3%, or chase quickpay for 0 fee). Selling because I got the FLE version. The 6-bit coding was done by third-party. CON-US only.
  9. T

BOUGHT. WTB: Alpa Hotshoe adapter

looking for an Alpa hotshoe adapter to mount a viewfinder. CONUS preferred.
  10. T

FS: Leica M9 black, Noctilux F1.0, 35Lux ASPH Chrome

Pictures upon request. Bay area pickup welcome. * Leica M9 black. In excellent shape. Comes with original box. Shutter count 11k or so. $4000 pp'ed shipped. Selling because my M240 arrived. * Noctilux 50mm F1.0. (The last version before F0.95). 6-bit coded. In excellent shape. Used only a...
  11. T

The problem of M240 LV

It seems in LV mode, M240 is much less responsive than in the regular mode. What is worse is that when shooting a moving target, I would have to stop moving the lens focus ring, and keep the focus fixed, before I could trigger the shutter. It is kind of annoying and I missed a few shots because...
  12. T

Like the new Thumbs Up grip for M240

Fits snugly and looks great. It gives a way better grip than the thumb-bump thing on the M240, which is too small and too slippery.
  13. T

FS: RX1

RX1 in excellent shape. Used lightly. Comes with packaging, 3rd party screw on hood. $2200 shipped to CONUS. Paypal fee extra, or Chase quick pay.
  14. T

anyone have received silver M240 from BH?

endless waiting...
  15. T

FS: Voigtlander CV21F4 M, Zeiss ZM25 F2.8

I have recently bought a Leica 21SEM, so the following need to go. Offers will be considered. Voigtlander 21mm Color Skopar in Leica M mount. Comes with caps and box in excellent condition. Asking $320 shipping and paypal fee included. Zeiss ZM 25 F2.8 Comes with caps and box. In excellent...
  16. T

FS: Alpa Schneider APO 35XL

I am selling an Alpa Schneider Digitar APO 35XL with the matching center filter and HPF ring in ft. It is in excellent shape and comes with the lens box and caps. Asking $4000 pp'ed shipped. CON-US only.
  17. T

WTB Sony RX1 EVF

Anyone has one to sell? U.S. only please.
  18. T

LCC and filters

Gurus, On a tech camera, after taking a picture with a filter on, e.g., gnd, should I remove the filter before taking the LCC picture? I figure I should..
  19. T

Anyone got updates on Leica M shipping date?

please share if you heard something about Leica M's shipping date. I have been on the waiting list for a while, but got no updates from my dealer.
  20. T

Leica new M in HK

NEW Leica M ---- First Try! - @rayyen, is it you with the same ID?