The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Streetshooter

XP1 35mm & XE1 15mm @ Mummers Parade

I used both cameras because they wanted to work together. The XP1 was the obvious choice for the 35mm and the XE1 was for the 15mm Heliar. 01-14-0093.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 01-14-0068.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 01-14-0063.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr...
  2. Streetshooter

The International, Intergalatic Ricoh GR Thread

Well, The GR is starting to show up on an international level. Any genre' is at home here. Just use the GR and post yer stuff.... Philadelphia 06-13-0676.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 06-13-0669.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr 06-13-0269.jpg by streetshooter.net, on Flickr...
  3. Streetshooter

GRD4 Street Images

Knock, knock.... Oh my I thought...UPS is here. I saw that look on Tanya's face. Tanya of course is my Russian Wife. I love her, I really do and she tells me that I do every day but...when it comes to cameras, we have a slightly different opinion. Her opinion is of course, I have have too many...
  4. Streetshooter

GXR Firmware Update 1.50

It's posted and I am thrilled with the update.... Here's the link.... GXR firmware / Digital Cameras | Ricoh Global
  5. Streetshooter

GXR Firmware Update, Oct 26, 2011

http://ricoh.com/r_dc/download/firmware/gxr/
  6. Streetshooter

FS:Ricoh GRD3

Selling my GRD3 because my daughter bought me a GXR outfit for my upcoming b'day. The camera is in excellent condition. I have 2 extra batteries but never needed them. It's a few months old and comes with Shooters Mojo installed at no extra charge. Asking $350.00 USD NET. I also have the Sigma...
  7. Streetshooter

Ricoh GRD3

I just got my GRD3 back after 2 years. It's a fun camera and I'll be filling this thread with images as I find them. Please join in... Don 08-11-0074-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg by streetshooter.us, on Flickr 08-11-0095-Edit.jpg by streetshooter.us, on Flickr 08-11-0106-Edit.jpg by...
  8. Streetshooter

Nex 5 Sensor

Is the Nex sensor the same size as the a900? I want to use DOF Master but not sure what sensor to use. Any response appreciated. Thanks Don
  9. Streetshooter

FS: Lumix GF1 outfit

GF1 new in Oct 10. Camera is in excellent condition with a glass screen protector. 20mm , 14mm, Jupiter J8 with adapter. 4 batteries, EVF. Everything in great shape. Box, manuals etc. I would like to get close to $1000.00 USD Paypal Gift. I am open to offers but not trades. Any questions, you...
  10. Streetshooter

FS: Lumix LX5

LX5 with everything that it comes with new. Lightly used. Comes with...extra battery, collapsible lens cap, faux leather snap case that fits on a belt or with provided strap. Asking $400.00 paypal gift. Shipping included for Conus. Shooter
  11. Streetshooter

BP Oil Spill

My friend made this video... enjoy... <iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Xm4OSl1IWU" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
  12. Streetshooter

SOLD: Panny 14-45 & Oly 17mm

Selling my Panny 14-45, the good one & my 17mm. I don't use them and maybe someone here can before they go to eBay. No boxes but will pack safely. Panny has the hood with it. Caps for both included. Both lenses almost new as I never use them. Glass is perfect as is the barrels. Panny 14-45...
  13. Streetshooter

Where's all the LX5 shooters?

This camera is now available. It's a great compact. I got one and tested it in my own special way. It's getting very good reviews. Sales are going real good....sooooo Where are the shooters with the LX5... My name is Don... I'm out of the closet... I'm an LX5 shooter....
  14. Streetshooter

FS: Oly 9-18 m43 Lens

Selling my 9-18 as I don't use it at all. It's a great lens for you, not for me. Box, papers, unfilled out warranty etc included. Excellent condition. Asking $525.00 USD. Includes shipping to Conus. Paypal preferred. Email or pm if interested. Thanks for looking Shooter Forgot... Yes it...
  15. Streetshooter

For Sale: Oly 17mm & Finder

For sale; Oly 17mm with finder. Excellent condition. Selling because I now have 2 sets. Asking $225.00 includes Paypal & shipping to Conus. PM here for info or email @ [email protected] Thanks for looking
  16. Streetshooter

LX5 in stock!

Samy's has the LX5 in stock. A friend on another forum just got it yesterday.... Shooter
  17. Streetshooter

Pen 2 with 9-18

here's the 1st from the 9-18 9mm 6" from Rose 9mm 11mm 14mm 18mm p.s. I'm a mod across the street, here, for some reason I can never get my images to full size... feel free to edit my post....anyone... shooter
  18. Streetshooter

Warriors' Watch Riders Sends Off LT Eynon

Here's a link to the photos from the mission today. LT Eynon is on his way to Afghanistan. We sent him off like a Rock Star Hero that he is. The G1 with the kit lens worked great in the 12 degrees F windy weather. For the road shots, I was hanging out of the window of my pickup while my friend...
  19. Streetshooter

EP1 Focus Box

I never really noticed but the small focus box comes up in the info screens. There has been much talk about the size of the focus box being to big. Dunno, but for some reason the small box works and everything seems to funtion ok. I think it's the manual focus box but it's working for AF. Am I...
  20. Streetshooter

FS or Trade Panny G1 with 14-45

I can't live with the form of this camera. I bought 10 days ago for $799.00 USD. It has a few hundred frames on it. Intellishield installed on screen. Extra OEM battery included. Buyer gets the original sales receipt and unfilled warranty. Everything like new...10 daze old open to offers...