The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. kdphotography

Positive Feedback for @Jonathan

I rarely if ever leave feedback here as I just "expect" good transactions from the GetDPI Family. Longtime member Jonathan made selling my GFX lenses easy----I've pared down my kit to one lens. It's great being able to talk about lenses and make the right decisions. Easy professional...
  2. kdphotography

Positive Feedback for @Picture This!

I recently sold a GF 110mm to Manu --- Picture This! Fellow GetDPI member Jonathan Reed introduced him to me when he heard that Manu was looking for a GF110mm. Great communications and fast payment. And Jonathan got Manu to sign up as a member at GetDPI! Welcome @Picture This! Ken Doo
  3. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GF 110mm lens - Like NEW in the box

For sale: Fuji GF 110mm f/2 lens. Literally is like new and unused. I purchased this lens from Fuji USA new (refurbished). Lens was mounted on my Fuji GFX 100s, but I simply could not get myself to use the 100s as a portrait camera---I still prefer the Phase XF IQ4150 and 150mm combination...
  4. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GF 100-200 f/5.6 lens in the Box

For sale: Fuji GF 100-200 f/5.6 lens. Excellent. Glass clean and clear. Original packaging, manual, and Box US $1250.00 includes Paypal fees and shipping to you CONUS.
  5. kdphotography

FS: Schneider 120mm Digitar T/S for Cambo + Extras

For Sale: Schneider 120mm Digitar T/S for Cambo technical cameras, with extras! Mint Condition lens. Includes rear "120" printed lens cover, Lowepro padded lens case, Heliopan 669 adapter 40.5 to 67mm ring, and B+W 40.5mm close up lens +5 US$3650, includes shipping CONUS. PM me here. Ken
  6. kdphotography

FS: Rodenstock HR70 t/s for Cambo

For sale: Rodenstock HR70 tilt/shift for Cambo. Excellent condition! Comes with nifty printed "70" back cap, in addition to front and rear lens covers, Lowepro padded lens case. Great lens for Cambo technical cameras. US$4750 includes shipping to you CONUS PM me here Ken
  7. kdphotography

For Sale: Phase Schneider 110mm f/2.8 LS in the Box

For Sale: Phase One Schneider 110mm f/2.8 Leaf Shutter lens, in the box. Rarely used. Retired. Lens is clean and clear. In the original box with original packaging. US $1,000, includes shipping to you CONUS. PM me. Ken
  8. kdphotography

For Sale: Phase One Schneider 40-80mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens + 105mm CPL + in the Box

For Sale: Phase One Schneider 40-80mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens for Phase XF. Great zoom lens, in awesome condition--clean. Front and rear elements clean and clear. Hardly used. Retired and don't use the XF system. Includes Breakthrough 105mm Circular Polarizer (never used!)---this is a $200 filter...
  9. kdphotography

X-T5 Firmware update 1.01

New firmware update available for the X-T5 See, https://fujifilm-x.com/en-au/support/download/firmware/cameras/x-t5/?fbclid=IwAR35rL0aXGP2NKf2hK0Z-sZb08Ns1-fV0aevmh_vAoeKzMRHP54S6dPS8MA ken
  10. kdphotography

FS: Fuji XT3 + 16-80 lens + Flash like new - In the box!

For sale is a barely used Fuji XT3 camera with Fuji 16-80 lens, accessories, in the box. Plus a Flashpoint Flash system for Fuji TTL (not used, just tested) in the box. Lance camera strap. Additional USB dual port battery charger (better than included Fuji Charger) with two additional...
  11. kdphotography

FS: Hasselblad Flextight X5 virtual drum scanner + Computer + Accessories!

Moving Sale! I am downsizing and have decided to sell my Hasselblad Flextight X5 system. Hasselblad Flextight X5 virtual drum scanner---- great quality and easy scans of negatives and chromes up to 4" x 5" films All accessories and paperwork in original boxes Film holders for 35mm slides, 35mm...
  12. kdphotography

FS: F-Stop LOKA regular Backpack with 2 f-stop gear ICUs

For sale: F-Stop gear Loka backpack---this is not the UltraLight, but still pretty light. I actually like this design better as it has more compartments and pockets than the UltraLight version. Backpack is in very good condition and has two small f-stop ICUs inside. $80 shipped to you CONUS...
  13. kdphotography

FS: CyberSync transceiver/transmitter set for Einstein monolights

FS: Cybersync transceivers and CST Trasnmitter set for Einstein monolights, in Pelican case + manual Set includes 2 transceivers (this plug into the top of the Einstein lights) and 1 CST transmitter. Yes!---this is the least expensive good quality trigger system that is capable of working...
  14. kdphotography

FS: Wine Country Filter Holder System---Complete!

FS: My Wine Country Filter Holder System is excellent condition---and super complete! WC Filter Holder, Circular Polarizer, case and boxes---$275 Adapter Rings (in protective Pyrex plastic covers---who would have guessed?) 58mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm----$30 each (8) new 100 x 150 filter...
  15. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GF 45mm lens with pouch---Excellent!

For sale: Fuji GF 45mm lens in excellent condition! Lens pouch. $800 shipped to you CONUS PM me here Ken SOLD
  16. kdphotography

FS: F-Stop Gear Loka Ultralight Backpack ---like new

FS: F-Stop Gear Loka Ultralight Backpack. Looks like new. I haven't used it---I acquired this bag after having acquired the original Loka, which I have used (I'll sell this one shortly too). Just needs ICU cases to customize to fit gear to taste. Asking $120. shipped to you CONUS. PM me...
  17. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GF 32-64 lens in the Box!

FS: Fuji GF32-64 lens, in excellent condition, in the box, lens pouch and manuals. This is a must-have lens for the Fuji GFX system $1250 total, shipped to your door CONUS. ***PENDING*** ----------------------- Buy the Fuji GFX 50S full spectrum camera with GF 45mm lens listed here...
  18. kdphotography

FS: SONY FE 70-200mm F/4 G OSS E-Mount lens in the Box

For Sale: Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS lens. Purchased for my son to use with his Sony A7 camera but he finds he does not use it---and it shows. Lens looks and appears as new with no marks or blemishes, not even on the tripod collar foot of the lens. In the box. $975 total. includes shipping...
  19. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GFX 50S Full Spectrum + GF45mm lens + filters and Xume adapters

FOR SALE: Fuji GFX 50s converted to Full Spectrum by Kolari Vision, with Fuji GF 45mm lens. All in Excellent condition 9+. Not an inexpensive conversion. Great files. Comes with 665nm, 720nm, 850nm, and 5-stop IR ND Kolari Pro Slim filters with AR coating. Xume magnetic filter system for...
  20. kdphotography

FS: KPS T5 Geared Ballhead in the box - Exc+++ ; RRS Clamps Available!

FS: KPS T5 Geared Ball head I've decided to sell my KPS T5 Geared Ballhead. This is the model without the top clamp, which allows you to put on the top clamp of your choice. This model uses the M6 screw. This T5 is in exceptionally good condition and clean. In the original box. Apparently...