The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. citizin

H5D-200C

Reviving this thread. I was able to source one at a great price ( < h5d-50c ebay sold prices ), it's in "never left the studio" mint condition, and I'm excited to change that. It'll be a good big brother. :)
  2. citizin

Hasselblad H battery rebuild and upgrade...at a fraction of the cost

Longer in my exp, but I never used a new oem one. I did use some aftermarket CGA103450 and original sourced ones. I found the 18500's were equal or better. The oem's raw cells were samsung in the packs i opened. If I remember correctly. I saw someone add a usb-c charger into the packs. In the...
  3. citizin

Used the wire that was there, and soldered them right on, easy peasy.
  4. citizin

Successful self repair. Hasselblad H

This past week I;ve repaired a Hasselblad. the back, body and grip. The back got a screen upgrade and a new(er) PDU, a film plane adjustment. It's an h3dII-50 back. The PDU board had been iffy for the last half decade or so, the firewire port on the board had gotten pretty beat up from wear and...
  5. citizin

Digital back for my Hasselblad H4D

the 40 is going to be pretty cheap. I personally would look for the 50 ccd or the 60 depending on what you're looking to do for it.
  6. citizin

A user on reddit added usb-c charging to the older packs. Worth a checkout and It'd be great to see the usb-c replace the barrel jack. reddit
  7. citizin

SOLD Hasselblad HCD 28mm F4 Lens $775 w/Option of a 0.8XH Adapter for a 19mm/3.1 Combo

I'll do a bump. Great price on the lens, and it needs to goto a good home. I would pick it up, but I'm looking to trade or offload a 35-90 before.
  8. citizin

Fun with MF images 2022

Hallowe'en Wedding. H4D50 2.2/100
  9. citizin

Anybody else here using RZ67 PRO IID?

There's a new small boutique making digital back adapters on and selling them on ebay now. Look good enough for the price. I'm planning on picking one up, was hoping someone here with to grab and test first.
  10. citizin

SOLD (Can/US) Hasselblad H5D-40 US$2500

As a Fellow Canadian, I hope you have luck selling this. Have a free bump. :)
  11. citizin

Fun with MF images 2022

First time out in a while. A little rusty. grabbed focus point from base of seat, and rim flash was too hot, but it was fun to get back out.
  12. citizin

Behind the scenes

A little bts video with final shot in instagram reel form. Don't know how to get the embed properly, but it might be for the best. :)
  13. citizin

That's not too bad. What is the capacity of those batteries vs the original grip?
  14. citizin

Hasselblad H6D-50c in 2022

As someone who still shoots H3D/4D's. I'm finally thinking about upgrading to the H6D. I'd say go for it! Shutters are in the Lenses, so the wear and tear is split between them all. I've only has one replaced and it was $800-1000. I've replaced a body shutter on my own from a parts camera...
  15. citizin

Question about Hasselblad Proshade

Yeah. It's that easy. I have the 67 and 77mm proshade mounts for H Lens and the work without issue.
  16. citizin

Hasselblad H4 parts or repair source.

Same. I've got a few bins of H's that have become for parts. I really wish I could've rebuilt them instead of having them become scrap.
  17. citizin

Hasselblad H4 parts or repair source.

That looks great. The design of the H's compliment the idea of the right to repair is one of the reasons why I stick with them. :) It looks like it's keeping another too.
  18. citizin

Behind the scenes

circa 2016, hoping for more of these conditions soon.