The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39 2300.00

Selling this amazing camera. She sits in the bag and hasn't been used in quiet sometime. The images are incredible out of this back. I've found 39MP to be perfect for just about anything I've done. The body has 104,837 clicks. Runs very smooth. All firmware is current. Includes the Digital...
  2. J

X1D with HC Lenses

Hi all, I’m considering moving from my H system over to an X1D. I primarily shoot headshots and portraits and am hoping to be able to use my 100 f/2.2 H lenses on the X1D. Would love to hear if anyone is doing this and how it is in comparison to shooting on an H. I shoot tethered to a MBP and...
  3. J

WTB H3D body only

Hi guys, In need of an H3D body. No need for batteries or VF. Shoot me a message if anyone's selling. Thanks! J
  4. J

Hasselblad Legacy Camera Firmware downloads?

Looks as though anything from the H4 back is gone from the site. Anyone know where else one can download the old firmware for H3DII and H4D systems?
  5. J

ATTN Hasselblad Official : Phocus suggestions for Hasselblad software engineers

I'm a huge fan of Phocus's simplicity versus many other programs. The one thing I've always found limiting was the ability to us keyboard keys to bump adjustments in the adjustment panel. For instance in Lightroom you can use programs like Motibodo to use quick key adjustments. I get that many...
  6. J

Hasselblad Phocus 2.9.2 El Capitan?

Hi I guys, I upgraded to El Capitan when it was released and had a lot of problems. Reinstalled Yosemite a day later. Is anyone running Phocus on El Capitan now with 2.9.2? Thanks! Jeff
  7. J

FS Leica M9-P

Selling an excellent condition M9-P. Comes with box and everything that came with the camera new. Have owned since July, 2014 and was purchased from Leica Miami. Original sensor, no problems at all. Shutter says 7200 via M9info. Prefer local pickup in NYC, but will ship anywhere in the US...
  8. J

Editing Hasselblad files in LR

I've been experimenting with trying to "closely" match hasselblad files in LR with what I get in Phocus. What I've noticed recently is that the files seem to be a lot closer if you export from Phocus to DNG and import into LR rather then importing FFF files. I created the recommend settings...
  9. J

WTB H3DII-22...trying again

Almost had one last year. Not looking for a 31, 39 or 50. If you have one you're looking to sell let me know! Having shot an h5D-40 for a while I really do prefer the 22 for portraits. Thanks, Jeff
  10. J

WTB Rolleiflex 2.8FX-N

Shoot me a message if you've got one you're looking to sell. Thanks! Jeff
  11. J

HC 50mm Version I

Picked up a used one today and I'm impressed. Hard to imagine how much better the MK II is, though I'm sure it is. I'm really impressed with the sharpness of this lens. Camera Info H3D-22 HC 50 ISO 100 f/5 1/60th
  12. J

HC 100mm f/2.2 with 1.7 or macro converter?

Curious what your thoughts are on either of these with the HC 100 for portraits.
  13. J

IR Cover Glass H3D-22 and H2-22

So I recently had my H3D-22 upgraded and now notice a major difference in the color coming out of the H3D-22 vs my H2-22. Knowing that the H2 is the original cover glass, does anyone know if simply changing to the newer cover glass for the H2-22 would give them the same or very very close...
  14. J

WTB Hasselblad H3D 22 or H3DII 22

If anyone has a line on either let me know. Thanks! Jeff
  15. J

WTB H3DII 22

Anyone have a line on one of these? Thanks! Jeff
  16. J

H3D 22 Focusing screen question

Does anyone here know if the focusing screen on an H3D 22 is the same as an H2 with the Imacon 22MP back?
  17. J

WTB H3DII 22

Anyone selling one in the states? Thanks, J
  18. J

WTB H3Dii-22

Looking for a backup in decent condition. Also interested in an H3D-22. Located in NYC is anyone has any leads. Thanks! Jeff
  19. J

Leica 75mm f/2 Summicron asph 6-Bit

Hey guys, I absolutely love this lens and am struggling with wanting to sell it, but I picked up a 90 Cron and simply prefer the focal length. The lens is in excellent condition. Normal wear. Comes with everything in the box as well as a B+W E49 UV filter. Price is 2750.00 shipped in the...
  20. J

Leica 90mm Summicron V3 Pre-ASPH

Hey guys, selling an excellent condition V3 90MM Cron. CLA'd in October at Leica NJ. Front element was replaced. Body is in EX condition, light wear. Optically it's EX+. Asking 1350.00 shipped via Chase QuickPay or add 3% for PP. Cheers, Jeff