The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

WTB: Fuji GW690 III Camera

Want to buy a Fuji GW690 III camera in good and clean condition. Thanks!
  2. D

FS: Leica Summicron-M 50mm Rigid

Price reduced to $650 plus shipping.
  3. D

Price reduced to $700 plus shipping.
  4. D

I have a Leica summicron-M 50mm rigid for sale. Lens is in excellent condition, glass is clear, clean, no haze, no scratch. The blades have marks at F4 due to use, no oil. The infinity lock was removed because it is very annoying when use. Ask $750 plus shipping. Will send pictures upon request...
  5. D

FS: Leica M5 camera

I have a Leica M5 camera in good condition for sale. The camera meter works well, there is a small dent on right side near frame counter, but it does not affect any camera functions . Ask $600 plus shipping in USA only. Thanks
  6. D

FS: Leica M3 and 50mm Summicron Lens

bump, any offer?
  7. D

FS: Leica M3 and 50mm Summicron Lens

Leica M3 (DS) camera and 50mm Summicron-M (Collapsable) are up for sale because I need some money to buy a large format camera and lenses. The camera is in nice condition and its S/N is 863,xxx, slow shutters (1/5, 1/2 and 1 second) do not fire, a very small piece of vulcanite near bottom plate...
  8. D

A Rare Leica Carrying Case for Sale, $200

Want to sell it today and will consider any offer. Thanks.
  9. D

A Rare Leica Carrying Case for Sale, $200

A rare Leica carrying case in good condition is up for sale. $200 plus shipping. US sale only. Thanks.
  10. D

Negative feedback!!!

You as a senior member really disappointed me in this forum! You were not honest and did not take your responsibility. If Paypal did not force you, you would not partially refund my loss. You still owe me money.
  11. D

Negative feedback!!!

I bought 3 Leica R lenses from Wayne Pease (user name=smokysun) two weeks ago, but one of the lenses was not described correctly by him, there is a piece of long hair or something like a piece of hair inside lens, behind front element, which affects photo image. I contacted him and wanted to...
  12. D

FS: Leica 90/4 Elmar-C Mint- w/box, serie 5.5 filters, 12585 shade

PM sent, I will take 5.5 filters. Thx.
  13. D

I would like to buy it if it is still available. Thanks, David

I would like to buy it if it is still available. Thanks, David
  14. D

I have not heard from that person. I can sell the package to you. Please let me know your offer...

I have not heard from that person. I can sell the package to you. Please let me know your offer and where you are located. Thanks.
  15. D

FS: 50mm Summicron (latest) and 18mm Zeiss ZM Distagon w/Finder

What is SN of 50mm Summicron? Thanks.:)