The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Contax Sonnar 90mm f/2.8 for Contax G

It's in excellent condition. Includes lens hood, lens cap, rear cap, and leather pouch. Price $275 PayPal
  2. F

Bronica ETRS camera $150

I have photos if you want to see it.
  3. F

Bronica ETRS camera $150

Bump
  4. F

Bronica ETRS camera $150

For sale: Bronica ETRS camera with Bronica Zenzanon 75mm f/2.8 lens, 120 film back, non-metered prism viewfinder, and side grip. The camera operates just fine and takes great photos, but it is in user condition. This is a great way to get into medium format film without making a huge...
  5. F

Konica Hexar AF -- Silver

Bump
  6. F

FS Contax G 45mm Lens

120?
  7. F

Bump for price adjustment
  8. F

FS Contax G 45mm Lens

Arguably the best lens in 35mm photography, or photography in general.
  9. F

For sale: Konica Hexar AF with silent mode in good condition. The lens glass is in excellent shape and everything performs perfectly. This version has the data back. The body has a few use marks but nothing substantial. It looks just fine! Price $400 via paypal. This price includes PayPal fees...
  10. F

Mamiya 7II + 65mm f/4 lens

Many offers but still available!
  11. F

Bump $1550
  12. F

Looking for a Contax G2 as the only trade item. Thanks!
  13. F

No thanks. Nice cam though.
  14. F

Will trade for a Contax G2 + 28 or 45mm lens plus cash.
  15. F

Bump
  16. F

I am selling my Mamiya 7II kit that I love, but don't shoot enough to justify owning really. It's in excellent condition with everything working as it should. No surprises. The lens glass is spotless with a UV filter always attached since new (included). The filter is a B+W UV. Also included is...
  17. F

Nikon F2 + 50mm f/1.4, Lens hoods, 49mm filters

1. Nikon F2 with DP-2 (black) + Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 $215 The meter and shutter speeds are perfectly operational and the lens is in good shape as well. 2. Two lens hoods: a. Canon T-50-2 -- all metal with screw ring fastener (fits many lenses in the 49-52mm thread range) $10 b...
  18. F

2 Lens Hoods: Canon and Olympus

I am selling 2 lens hoods: 1. Canon T-50-2 all-metal with twist on lock (not thread attached) $15 2. Olympus OM rubber lens hood with metal twist-lock (not thread attached). Fits 35mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, and 50mm f/1.8 Zuiko OM lenses $15 price includes paypal fees. Shipping will be $5
  19. F

Are you still interested in the Kentmere Art Document paper?

Are you still interested in the Kentmere Art Document paper?
  20. F

Darkroom Photo Paper: Kentmere Art Document

This is discontinued photo paper that was extremely popular with Lith and Bromoil printing. It is hard to find. It is also known as Kentmere Art Classic and Luminous Charcoal R. I have two unopened boxes, one 50 pack of 8x10 and one 50 pack of 16x20. $ Best offer, paypal