The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. glennedens

L-Bracket for GFX100II Discovery

This may be old news? The Kirk L-bracket for the GFX100S fits the GFX100II, its not 100.000000% perfect, you have to carefully hold the front lip against the body and leave a bit of slack on the L-side for it to be aligned. The Rogetti L-bracket also fits, again not as perfect as it could be...
  2. glennedens

Positive Feedback for diggles

I had a great experience purchasing Warren's Shimoda X50. Bag was in perfect shape, arrived in 2 days. Thank you Warren, Glenn
  3. glennedens

WTB: Hasselblad part 41057

I am in search of a Hasselblad Focusing Screen Adapter Standard 41057 - with or without a focusing screen. Thank you and kind regards, Glenn Santa Fe, New Mexico
  4. glennedens

WTB: Hasselblad Flexbody

Please PM with what you have, condition, serial number, what's included and asking price. Kind regards, Glenn
  5. glennedens

Fujifilm GFX 50s 3.30 firmware bug?

Is this a bug, a feature or an operator error of some kind? Version 3.30 firmware update on GFX50s seems to have an unexpected behavior - when LARGE INDICATORS MODE is enable for either the LCD or EVF then one loses the "no indicators" screen display modes, however two button presses of the...
  6. glennedens

WTB: Leica S Right Angle Viewfinder

These were made for a short while by a third party - by M. Leibfritz in Germany (I think), in case anyone has one for sale? Thank you and kind regards, Glenn
  7. glennedens

WTB: Profoto Picobox

I'm looking for a Profoto Picobox, the small hardshell softbox for macro work in case anyone has one for sale? Thank you and kind regards, Glenn
  8. glennedens

FS Rotatrim 42" Cutter with Stand and Extension

We have for sale an excellent condition Rotatrim RC RCM42 twin rail professional paper cutter. Asking price is $350. Includes optional M42 stand and 36" measuring rail extension. Pick up only in Redwood City, California. New price is about $1,100.00 (Amazon). Thank you and kind regards, Glenn
  9. glennedens

FS GTI Desktop Viewing Station

We have for sale an excellent condition GTI PDV 2020ex Extra Large Desktop Print Viewing Station with D50 illumination. Asking price is $750. Viewing area is 23.5" x 25.3". Includes side walls and lower illumination unit. GTI list is $1,475.00. Includes original box. Prefer local pick up...
  10. glennedens

FS Epson Stylus Pro 9900

We have an excellent condition Epson Stylus Pro 9900 44" printer for sale, pick up only in Redwood City, California (and it really takes four able bodied handlers and a van). Asking price is $3,000.00. Includes cloth cover and approximately full 350ml ink set. No history of clogging and use...
  11. glennedens

Any mat recommendations for Ilford Gold Fiber Silk?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a mat brand and color that is a very close match for the paper color of Ilford Gold Fiber Silk? Thank you, Glenn
  12. glennedens

Wista Ebony 45DX, Ries J100/J200 & 210mm F5.6

I am the original owner of this Wista 4x5. The equipment has seen limited use and is in mint condition. The Camera includes the original Zone VI carrying case, Polaroid Film Backs, Kodak EasyLoad Film Back, changing bag, Wista Cable Release, Beautiful original Green Velvet Focusing Cloth, Wista...
  13. glennedens

Voigtlander M-Mount Lenses Mint Condition

Excellent condition Voigtlander lenses, they've seen very little use, $3,750.00 if someone is interested in everything: 1) Voigtlander Heliar 12mm F5.6, Screw Mount, Standard Hood, M-Mount Adapter, 12mm viewfinder and Box asking: $500.00 2) Voigtlander Super Wide Aspherical Skopar 15mm F4.5...
  14. glennedens

FS: Hasselblad HC35, HC50, HC50-110, HVD90x

I have for sale the following H-System items: 1. HC 35mm Lens, mint condition, original box, hood, caps, docs, etc. $2,000 2. HC 50mm Lens, mint condition, original box, hood, caps, docs, etc. $1,800 3. HC 50-110mm Zoom Lens, mint condition, original box, hood, caps, docs, etc...