The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Bildifokus

Packing for your prints?

All my prints are picked up or delivered by me personal up till now. But I was thinking of the possibilties to ship prints up to A2 size by post. What packing are you using for your prints when you are shipping by post?
  2. Bildifokus

Hasselblad H4D-50 and high iso

I received my Hasselblad H4D-50 yesterday and now I will start to explore how far I can push this camera. I'm new to medium format so I really don´t know what to expect. I've read a lot and looked at lots of images to try to decide what digital back and maybe most of all, what lenses...
  3. Bildifokus

Phocus vs LR4

My workflow today is LR4 and then Photoshop. But now I´m looking into medium format and Hasselblad. If I go for a Hasselblad, should I change to Phocus or is LR4 as good?