The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. stephen.s1

How do I go about getting LRc to know that I have PTGUI?

I haven't used Pt... in a long time.. Upgraded it to Pro version and expect to shoot lots of panos with my GFX 100s. However the burning question is the one expressed in this thread title.
  2. stephen.s1

FS Summicron-M 1:2/50

I bought it new from B&H on 11/20/20. There isn't a sign of it ever being on a camera or being used. It's not my fave format. Consequently it's up for sale. Complete with boxes leather pouch and papers. $1550.00 You pay the 3% PP charge or send a check. I'll pay shipping and insurance...
  3. stephen.s1

Connecticut Limo

f2.8 focus stacked.. via EM1 III
  4. stephen.s1

For Sale Leica Q2

In 9.5 condition. No more than 3000 exposures. Comes with original packing, Thumbs up, extra battery and a B&W neutral filter. $4250.00 net to me. A new one now is priced at $5495.00 (plus taxes, etc...) I'm selling mine to buy a medium format camera. Thanks for your consideration.
  5. stephen.s1

Duck

EM1X
  6. stephen.s1

NEW to C1

I mean new, and green'er than grass. After I have selected a crop and made the adjustments, how do I say amen to that.... Hitting enter doesn't work. Help seems to assume I know that basic command, because there's no mention of how to complete the crop. Thanks in advance... (this is probably...
  7. stephen.s1

FS Nikon D4s 1387 clicks three lenses

I bought this new on 5/16/14. No point in keeping it if it's not to be used. Complete with Kirk base plate, 32g CF card, 32g SQD card, Optech neck strap, SQD card reader, Everything that came in the original box, including the box. $5250.00 + shipping costs. Yes, that's one thousand, three...
  8. stephen.s1

All My Micro 4/3 Stuff

Everything listed here was purchased new by me. It's all in 9++ condition. All boxes, manuals, and everything else that came with each new item is included. Unless mentioned otherwise, everything is black. OMD E m-1 plus vertical grip and three OEM batteries: $890 Fewer than 2K exposures...
  9. stephen.s1

An interesting Review of a7rII

The Sony A7RII ? Ming Thein | Photographer
  10. stephen.s1

Zeiss Loxia, 35mm

Lens is indistinguishable from new, and is a very sharp copy. Original packing, manual, etc. Selling in order to buy Sony's 35mm f/1.4. AF. Yours for a no-haggle $900 net. I pay shipping to USA. I have a track record at Nikon Cafe´as stephen.s1. and at ebay as buyhi. Thanks for your...
  11. stephen.s1

Looking for user comments re: Sony/Zeiss 55mm Emount FF

How bad is the vignetting?
  12. stephen.s1

All my Micro 4/3 gear

Everything listed here was purchased new by me. It's all in 9++ condition. All boxes, manuals, and everything else that came with each new item is included. Unless mentioned otherwise, everything is black. OMD E m-1 plus vertical grip and three OEM batteries: $890 Zuiko 17mm f/1.8 (silver): $285...
  13. stephen.s1

Using the AC unit to charge batteries when using vertical grip?

The manual (a7RII) clearly states that the using the AC adaptor chops 100 minutes off the time required by the furnished charger. It does not speak to those of us who use a vertical grip. No mention is made of this in the grip manual. I'd hate to plug it in and pop something. Any thoughts...
  14. stephen.s1

FS Zeiss 35mm Loxia

NFS due to user error.
  15. stephen.s1

Even Swap: My 150mm Sigma Macro. Your 90mm Sony Macro

My Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro Lens (For Nikon)is like new, and complete with boxes, manual, bag, etc etc. I will no longer have use for this fine lens, having bought a Sony a7RII. I'm looking for a like new Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens. They both retail for about the same...
  16. stephen.s1

re A7rII.. Does it not seem a tad strange that..

..B&H is planning on shipping that camera on August 5th, and there have been no published reviews/sample photos yet? What's up with Sony's reticence?
  17. stephen.s1

FS Voightlander Asph 15mm f/4.5 & VF M mount

This is the original Leica screw mount with the M adapter. The lens mount has the six dot code engraved. Vewfinder is plastic. Both pieces are indistinguishable from new. I no longer own an M9, hence the sale. Lens (black) $250. Finder $85. Both, $310. PP is fine, I ship.
  18. stephen.s1

FS Sigma DP2 Merill

Hardly used... indistinguishable from new. Complete with original packing, software, strap, battery, charger, etc.. 3 spare batteries. $600, OBO. No PP
  19. stephen.s1

Has anyone actually used an Oly 150mm f2 on an e-m1?

Before I ship a bale of dollars off to b&h... Any input is great. Thanks.
  20. stephen.s1

.x3f.. PSCS6.. frustrations...

Not being a big fan of SPP, today I upgraded photoshop/bridge CS6 so that I might take advantage of their raw processing for the .x3f images. Hah! All the latest upgrades, and still PS doesn't recognize those files. Finding real help is, so far, impossible. Any ideas?