The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. pedro39photo

Hasselblad Teaser and Upcoming Announcement

When the teaser its a "gold" shutter button...ring some old bad bells about hasselblad habits... Style and rich exhibitionism. above evolution and development...
  2. pedro39photo

Old Dalsa CCD "Colors" VS Modern CMOS Sony

Hi Charles, In my first text i tell that allready have a DF+ and Leaf Aptus 65s dalsa ccd back
  3. pedro39photo

Thanks to all the feedback. I need to try the GFX S, and see all the color profiles available, maybe the trade-off of a modern cheap Mirrorless MF GFX S its more important than the "dalsa" colors with a old DF-645AF SLR body. I hope the big ones "Phase One-Leaf-Hasselblad" could make a entry...
  4. pedro39photo

Thanks Graham, yes its not just the pixel size. I see rendering differences in greens/flesh tones https://www.dtcommercialphoto.com/phase-one-iq260-vs-p45-long-exposures/ For me a mirrorless Fuji GFX with Dalsa sensor CMOS 49mm or 53mm and they color rendering was my dream camera. Love my...
  5. pedro39photo

Hi, i made the path to MF with Mamiya ZD back - Hasselblad H3D 22 - H3DII 39 But after i tried the mamiya DM33 of a friend of mine, was a huge huge impact on me. Never saw so beautiful skin tones, subtle micro dynamic range. For me a huge difference from Kodak sensors. And bought a used DF+ and...
  6. pedro39photo

Canon 5Ds/5DsR

Last 3 years spend to much on High MP war, and just 20% of my clients saw or care about the difference against my 5DM3. Some H3D 39MP beautiful files got wasted in poor large prints made in a run for 2 or 3 days of booth fairs... I make my run in DMF - mamiya zd - H3D 22MP - H3DII 39MP but i...
  7. pedro39photo

Hasselblad Certified Pre-Owned Price Cut

Thanks Pentax...for the recents price cuts...
  8. pedro39photo

Phase One: Photokina 2014; C1v8, IQ150, Alpa Alliance, P+ Upgrade, Warranty Info

My god how its possible to ask 30k for a digital back and have a 6k body camera based on a 15 years mamiya 645 Af ? In the last 2 years i just saw 2 ou 3 realy great news in the DMF, the Pentax 645D system, the 645z with a price tag to any one outside of "club" , the Sony Cmos 50mp sensor, and...
  9. pedro39photo

Another MF maker died today - DHW bankrupt.

Another RIP, so sad, amazing optics. great times for me 20 years ago with a rolleiflex 6x6, i like very much of the square format. I love to see in future a digital MF 6x6 monochrome camera, 6000x6000px resolution...
  10. pedro39photo

HB H5X announced

If the H5Dx its a true open format and can receive the H3D, H3DII H4D backs its a smart and bold move from hasselblad ! and bring exciting again to the DMF. They will sell very well to old H3D body users and old phase one 645AFD I and II users. Now all the photographers that have a H5Dx can use...
  11. pedro39photo

HB H5X announced

If the H5X body is a true open system, for any generation or brand of backs, Hasselblad have here a true game changer 645 body in DMF. And i think will be a good bold marketing change, because the people with old backs will keep them as backup and make technical revisions on hasselblad, the...
  12. pedro39photo

New H-BLAD/Sony A99 camera

my god...what a shame... If Victor could see the present "image" and the products of the Hasselblad... Its no more about photo cameras and tools, its PhotoJewels cameras...so so sad...
  13. pedro39photo

Phase One IQ250 - 11 things you need to know, and Q&A

Its sad but its true, 15 years ago anyone in photography, amateur or professional or just a police...could identify that a hassy 500cm or a mamiya 645 was in fact a photo camera. Today the DMF its a niche so small that in the field working with my H3D II sometimes even photographers ask me what...
  14. pedro39photo

Hasselblad CMOS 50 announced

This prices of the next Hassy and Phase 50MP Cmos its just stupid... The only two DMF brands are killing this segment with hardcore por* prices, 35.000$ / 45.000$ for a sistem with a few lens in today profissional photo market? 35.000$ for a tuned Mamiya 645 10years/fuji gx645 old body and a...
  15. pedro39photo

fat pixel digital backs

2 full samples of my Mamiya ZD A old big fat MF DSLR, with large butt pixeis sensor and skinny LCD !!! FULL SAMPLES: http://imageshack.us/a/img401/1156/w731.jpg http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9572/12sx.jpg
  16. pedro39photo

It's the MTF advantage, stupid

For me one of biggest advantages of DMF its the big big viewfinder. The pleasure of composing before the picture its taken for me sometimes more important than the final picture file... And no sony A7R or Lumina 40MP phone can give me the same pleasure of composing in a beautiful large...
  17. pedro39photo

fat pixel digital backs

For me the most important in DMF is the sensor dimension and the viewfinder. The H3D / H4D have a great viewfinder but the mirror slap sound its so so aggressive that sometimes gets boring and annoying, the Mamiya 645 / Phase one have a camera body with less buttons user programmable but have a...
  18. pedro39photo

fat pixel digital backs

Canon its my professional work horse, my money print machine. The DMF its my lover, my wallet hole... 3 Years ago i bought my first DMF camera, a Mamiya DSLR ZD, amazing camera sold to a friend and went to Hassy H3D 22MP and last year the amazing H3DII 39MP. I start to dislike some trends of the...
  19. pedro39photo

Hasselblad "Solar" !!!

this type of posts show very clear that hasselblad re-branding its damaging the heart of the brand....sad...very sad...
  20. pedro39photo

FS: (EU) Hasselblad HC 35mm + 95mm Pol. + Acessories (All Pristine Condition)

Re: FS: (EU) Hasselblad HC 35mm - SOLD SOLD !!!!! thanks