The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Oamkumar

Fun with MF images 2023

After a long time.. Shoot for my Cycling Club Brochure. (Muziris Cyclists' Club).Phaseone DF+ with Leaf Credo 60 and Schneider 55mm LS. Elinchrome and Godox lights used.
  2. Oamkumar

Quarantine Pictures * Any Format *

Photoshoot during lockdown Achu by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr Picture of my son during this lockdown period due to Corona virus. Camera Phaseone DF+ with Leaf Credo 60, SK 150mm F3.5 LS Lights used Elinchrome 2400 and 2 Godox 600
  3. Oamkumar

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Anu51309 2 by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr Hope everyone is safe during this coronavirus crisis. We are also staying indoors, due to the lockdown situation in our country, so I thought of doing some photography in our garden to while away the boredom. My daughter agreed to be the model in...
  4. Oamkumar

How about some portraits

Thanks friend. I'm a bit nervous in front of the camera.. But this time no-one was around while taking this pic. So I could pose better.. :D
  5. Oamkumar

How about some portraits

Self portrait. Phaseone DF+ with Leaf Credo 60. Lens : SK 150mm F3.5 LS. Lights : Godox 600
  6. Oamkumar

Bicycles of all Types

My old cycle..
  7. Oamkumar

Medium Format and Coffee

One of my shoot for a Coffee Shop. Used Phaseone DF+ with Leaf Credo 60 and Phaseone 120mm Macro coffee by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr
  8. Oamkumar

From our recent Dubai Trip. Burj_Khalifa1 by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr Camera : Phaseone DF+, Leaf Credo 60 Digital Back, SK 55mm LS lens (Not BR). 4 images stitched.
  9. Oamkumar

G_Hopper38833Export by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr Family Time! DF+ with Credo60. timer mode!
  10. Oamkumar

Credo 60 Date and time issue

I tried to charge (the internal battery) using the fully charged battery 4-5 times. but the back is still dead. it will try to wake up, but in 2-3 seconds, it goes off again. I am going to send the back to Phaseone. I spoke to the dealer and he told me that he will do the needful. Thanks a lot...
  11. Oamkumar

Thank you for the replies. Yes, thee is a battery inside. I contacted the leaf support and they asked me to connect the camera to the computer for 24 hrs to get the internal battery to get charged. I was in between a shoot and I was shooting to the computer via firewire cable. and firmware cable...
  12. Oamkumar

Thanks. I am not sure that Credo has this internal battery. Because if I removed the battery and not used for a long time, I had to reset the date and time. It's mentioned in their manual also.
  13. Oamkumar

I have always received great help from this forum and I am really thankful for it. Once again I'm in need of your help. The time & date in my credo 60 resets itself automatically, when I switch my camera on after switching it off. This happens when I switch it off for even 2 seconds. However...
  14. Oamkumar

Thanks Bill. Next time I will try to post some exercise photos. :-)
  15. Oamkumar

shot with Phaseone DF+, Credo60 and Mamiya 120mm f4 D Macro lens KK4 by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr
  16. Oamkumar

CF006855 by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr My Daughter. Phaseone DF+, Credo60, SK 150mm F3.5 LS
  17. Oamkumar

120 mega test25893 by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr My Son. I was testing my new Phaseone 120mm F 4 AF lens.
  18. Oamkumar

004fb by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr
  19. Oamkumar

BK_shoot2 by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr
  20. Oamkumar

BK_Shoot_Small by Oamkumar Thottungal, on Flickr Concept Shoot Fashion Theme Mode of Communication 1. Radio Camera: Phaseone DF+, Digital Back: Leaf Credo 60, Lens : Schneider Kreuznach 150mm F 3.5 LS