The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Canon 300mm f/2.8 L IS II --- $5850 obo

Used on one trip. As new... In original box, in trunk, with Hood and caps.
  2. M

28mm M-Rokkor, Leica M bayonet mount

Just returned from DAG for CLA and focus calibration. Did not have "white spots" This is supposed to be a good match for Sony A7 cameras but I have not tested the combination. Includes rear cap and original metal bayonet hood. Hood has some marks, as can be seen, bayonet works fine Refer to...
  3. M

FS: Leica 21mm SBKOO 12002 Viewfinder, 18mm Zeiss Viewfinder

Both with perfect glass, minimal signs of use. Leitz 21mm has the box. Leitz 21mm $275 shipped to USA Zeiss 18mm $195 shipped to USA (new these are $419) Will ship internationally via priority, express or Fedex per buyer's preference, at cost
  4. M

Smokin' deal on the A7...almost free body!

if you're Down Under... About $875 USD for A7 body, 28-70/3.5-5.6, and choice of a lens adapter (options include $399 Metabones Canon EF and the $350 Sony LAE4) Adapter options: http://www.sony.com.au/microsite/a7redemption/ Retail is $498 for the lens, $399 for the adapter...that means the...
  5. M

A7 and A7R Shipping from Amazon Japan, $300+ less than US retail

Amazon Japan - A7 in stock, ¥ 134,800 ($1350)
  6. M

WTB: silver M9-P

Please message me if you have excellent condition M9-P in silver with all boxes, etc. Thank you!
  7. M

WTB Contax 645 80mm f/2 Lens

Message me if you have an 80mm in good condition with perfect glass. Thanks!
  8. M

OEM or aftermarket M8/9 batteries?

I'm assuming the upper pair are aftermarket, the lower, OEM. Correct? Thanks in advance. :)
  9. M

Fotodiox 'Light Cannon' (Speed Booster clone)

Search results for: 'cannon'
  10. M

Statement from Leica on M Delivery

11. M

Official Fuji Announcements

New! X-M1, 16-50mm, 27mm, Peaking, 2nd Fn, WiFi - Fuji X News & Rumors - Fuji X Forum
  12. M

Lightroom 5 Available for Download

"Leica Camera is pleased to inform you that the latest version of Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5 is available for free download to owners of the following cameras: Leica S (Typ 006), Leica S2/S2-P, Leica M (Typ 240), Leica M9/ M9-P, Leica X-System and Leica D-LUX 6." Log into the registered...
  13. M

Contax 645 Lenses on Leica S

Leica Camera is pleased to introduce the Leica S-Adapter C which will be available from this June. With this adapter, Contax 645 lenses can be used with the Leica S (Typ 007), Leica S2 and Leica S2-P cameras. The adapter enables owners of the Contax 645 system to switch effortlessly to the...
  14. M

Anyone going to jump on this S2 auction? :)

Leica S2 37 5 MP Digital SLR Camera 4022243108028 | eBay A google image search brought up this link. Further research brought up this ad from last year. Found it in a storage locker, new in box. Yeah, that gives some peace of mind...time to bid!
  15. M

WTB: Alien Bees B400 (2)

Let me know if you have a pair in good working condition.
  16. M

Zeiss Touit Lenses

Press Release: Zeiss Touit Lenses - Fuji X News & Rumors - Fuji X Forum
  17. M

oops

Leica Camera AG - Precautionary Check for all LEICA M (Typ 240)
  18. M

FS: 35/2 ASPH

This lens was sold new in February, so it has 3 years (less two months) left on the warranty. The previous owner will assist with any warranty service. Perfect, as new, box, caps, shade, case, etc. $2650 plus shipping and fees. Current retail is $3195. email me direct robert.jagitsch (at)...
  19. M

Apple Aperture supports X-Trans

X-Trans support in Apple's Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 4.05 - Fuji X News & Rumors - Fuji X Forum
  20. M

FS: Sony RX100, new in box, unopened

New these are $648. This one is $549 including shipping to the US. email robert.jagitsch at gmail.com