The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. weinlamm

FS (EU): Phase One / Mamiya Cable Release RE401

For sale Price: 85,- Euro shipping included. If you are from outside EU, then plus more-costs. Like new; never used. :shocked: Manual, box, cable Release. Bought here: Mamiya Leaf elektr. Auslösekabel RE401 (1m) - Calumetphoto.de
  2. weinlamm

WTB: Mamiya Rz67 Pro II D with Adapter

I'm normally would search for an adapter (Hx-705). But in the case of you would sell an Hx-701 plus an Pro II D - perhaps I'm interested in this. :rolleyes:
  3. weinlamm

WTB: Mamiya-Adapter for Rz67 Pro II (Mamiya HX-705)

Looking for an adapter. Must be Mamiya Hx-705. :thumbup:
  4. weinlamm

FS (Eu): Phase One 645 DF from private

Hi, I have a Phase One 645 DF and I think about selling it. Not much used (I'm private), so it's in fine condition, optically + full working. Works well with Liveview from the back (if you have a back which offers this). Firmware 1.58 (should be the last version) price: 975 € plus shipping...
  5. weinlamm

WTB: L-bracket for Mamiya/Phase One 645

If you have one: give me your offer. :thumbup:
  6. weinlamm

Tethering with older MacBook?

I'm thinking about the possibility for shooting tethered. I only own Windows-PC, so I hadn't any firewire. :rolleyes: Now I'm thinking about buying a MacBook for this. I found some older one and would know, if I could shoot with a 13-inch MacBook or MacBook Air ( found in ebay 2006 - 2009 )...
  7. weinlamm

FS(EU): Mamiya-lenses: 80/1.9, 35/3.5, 150/3, 55-110

I have some Mamiya lenses for sale: MF 80/1.9, My price: 250 € including shipping. Used, but in a good working order. MF 35/3.5 N (=new) My price: 250 € including shipping. Used, but in a good working order. A, 55-110/4.5 My price: 400 € including shipping. Used. The...
  8. weinlamm

FS(EU): Phase One 45mm TS 1:3.5 (Tilt + Shift)

I have a Phase One 45mm TS 1:3.5 (Tilt + Shift) for sale. My price: 1.200 € including shipping. My Phase One-representative told me, that this must be a Version II of the lens. But I didn't found much about Version I vs. Version II in the web. It is in a good condition / nearly perfect; no...
  9. weinlamm

FS(EU): Cambo Wide DS // Mamiya-Phase One or Contax mount

I have a Cambo Wide DS body for sale. My price: 1.200 € including shipping. It has a Mamiya-/Phase One-back ( WDS-614 ). But I have a Contax-adaptor, which I could sell, too ( but only one of them ). I have a perfect focus with the Phase One-back. The Contax-back is a part I got with the...
  10. weinlamm

WTB: Alpa TC / Cambo RC-400

If someone wanted to sale his Alpa TC or Cambo RC-400, give me a feedback. Would prefer one in europe because of additional taxes.
  11. weinlamm

Old version of Cambo Wide Compact - which back adaptor?

I'm interested in a tech-cam. Now I found a camera, which could be interesting for the first entry. It's the older version of the "Cambo Wide compact": Cambo - WDC-H1 (listed under discontinued) But I asked me, which kind of camera this is. Is this from the Wide RS-series or from the Wide...
  12. weinlamm

WTB: Mamiya ZD Filter YC301 or YD301

I'm looking for a filter for my Mamiya ZD. A YC301 or YD301. Important is, that the filter holder ( the filter case with which to remove the filter ) is part of the offer.
  13. weinlamm

Mamiya ZD: how to remove the filter? Which tools do I need?

I have a Mamiya ZD (camera). And the sensor has much, much dust. But I have a problem: the dust is not only in the camera, it's behind the filter. But there's the next problem. I can't remove the filter, because I didn't get a filter removing tool with the camera. The user manual didn't...
  14. weinlamm

Mamiya ZD camera with firmware higher 1.10 - has it anybody...?

I have a ZD camera with an older firmware (1.00). I found an article, that there is a newer firmware: GEAR TALK - LIFE WITH A MAMIYA ZD 1.10 Mamiya germany told me, that there is a new version 1.12. But the update could only made there and it costs 280 Euro + tax + shipping. :rolleyes: I had...
  15. weinlamm

Mamiya-System: 35mm AF vs. MF / bokeh

Hi, at this time, I have a Mamiya-System with an old 35mm manual focus. I love this lens for landscape; I think, it should be a very good copy. But what's with bokeh...? For example a wide open shoot with my MF: It's only a part of the picture. But how much better are the AF-lenses? a) in...
  16. weinlamm

FS: Mamiya Lens Hood for AF 150/3.5 -EU-

For sale is a new Lens Hood for the Mamiya AF 150/3.5. I was to fast in buying :rolleyes: (clicking sometimes too fast...), and so it's never used. It's the wrong for me. :facesmack: Location: Germany, EU Price: 25,- € within shipping in Eu; for shipping outside, we have to see... Payment...
  17. weinlamm

FS: Mamiya Focussing Screen SD301 (ZD) -EU-

For sale is a nearly new Focussing Screen SD301 for Mamiya ZD. I was to fast in buying :rolleyes: (clicking sometimes too fast...), and so it's never used. It's the wrong for me. :facesmack: Location: Germany, EU Price: 60,- € within shipping (I hope, it happens in an envelope, so for shipping...
  18. weinlamm

Searching: Kodak 645M Back for Mamiya

I'm searching for a kodak-back for my Mamiya. If you have one - I will give it a good new home. ;) Thanks and happy christmas and a happy new year!