The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

FS: Broncolor Gear- HIGHLY DISCOUNTED

This is the last of the Broncolor gear I have left and I want to move it fast therefore I'm offering everything at an extreme discount as I need to invest the money in some other endeavors. Lightbar 60 w/barndoors, near mint asking $1650 Mobilite 2 Head (2 avail) 1 near mint 1 with mild wear...
  2. K

FS/FT: Broncolor Gear

I no longer do any studio work and I need to move these last few bron items. Light Bar 60 w/barndoors $1949 Mobilite 2 Head (2) $359 each Ring Flash (non c/p style) $699 All are in excellent condition, fully working with clean tubes. Willing to trade for Leica 50mm lenses, Leica...
  3. K

FS: Broncolor Lightbar 60

Like new condition, includes barndoor accessory. Asking $2450 shipped within the usa.
  4. K

FS: profoto soft light silver for ringflash

Near mint, asking $249, retail is $427 at B&H
  5. K

FS: Fuji X100t black LNIB

Hey everyone! Just looking to move my x100t as I'd rather have the more pocketable x70. It's like new and only 3 months old. US model spotless Original box and accessories. Asking $869
  6. K

FS: Leica Q

Leica Q As new with box and all original accessories. Includes extra original Leica battery and screen protector. asking $3995 OBO Need to sell asap pm or contact me at [email protected]
  7. K

FS: Broncolor Clearence

Listing the very last of my broncolor gear. Everything is near mint/lightly used. Priced to move. Grafit A2 $1775 Grafit A2 RFS $1835 Unilite 1600 head $875 Litestick $1375 Lightbar 60 w/ barn doors $2695 Ringflash (older style) $995 FCC Meter $375 Pico Projector Spot $795
  8. K

FS: Broncolor LightBar 60 w/barndoors

Broncolor LightBar 60 w/ barndoors, like new and recently serviced with a clean bill of health. Most Recent model, can be converted to striplite 60. asking $2795
  9. K

Fs: Broncolor P45

Near mint $285
  10. K

FS: Broncolor Grafit A2 RFS (2)

I have 2 low mileage Grafit a2 Rfs packs for sale. Asking $2099 each or $3999 for the pair. Feel free to pm with any questions. 110.120v native voltage
  11. K

FS: LNIB Broncolor Unilite Head 3200ws

This was an extra head I had and probably has less than 50 pops on it. Absolutely like new in box. Asking $1395 OBO
  12. K

FS: Leica 28mm 2.8 ASPH Elmarit -M 6 bit Black

Title says, it all. Mint, boxed, all caps, hood and case included. $1499 OBO buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. Willing to ship worldwide.
  13. K

FS: Leica M-P 240 (silver)

Absolutely like new Leica M-P 240 in silver. Around 200 shots on the body, near full warranty left. Box and all accessories included. asking $5149 willing to ship internationally.
  14. K

FS: Broncolor Unilte Heads, p45, p120

I have 3 Unilte heads left. all mint condition. all 1600ws current production * flash tubes. Asking $995 each or $2795 for the set of three or $1895 for 2. I also have 1 p120 $75 and 1 p45 $295, both in near mint condition. Will ship internationally, shipping and paypal fees not included.
  15. K

Broncolor LightBar 60 w/ barndoors

I have a mint condition broncolor 3200w/s lightbar 60 I need to part with. The barndoors are included and the unit is in perfect condition. Asking $2899 OBO
  16. K

FS: Leica M System

Downsizing to the Leica Q, so my almost like new M kit needs a new home. Everything is mint boxed with original accessories and papers. 1. Leica M-P 240 in silver, as close to new as possible. $5399 nearly full passport remains. 2. Leica 28mm f2.8 Elmarit asph 6 bit. $1569 3. Leica...
  17. K

FS: Broncolor Pico Projectors

I Have 2 Near mint pico projectors for sale, both have seen low use and have almost zero wear on them. Over $2200 ea new at BH Photo. Asking $949 each or $1749 for the pair. buyer pays shipping and 3% paypal
  18. K

FS: 60mm HR Rodenstock Digital Copal 0

Absolutely mint condition, sharp and a great focal length. Willing to ship worldwide. asking $1599
  19. K

FS: Voigtlander Bessa T 101 Edition Olive

Selling this rare color for the Bessa 101 Anniversary model. Near Mint condition, just looking for a good home for it :) asking $295
  20. K

FS: Broncolor Litestick and Ring Flash

Both of these heads are in mint condition and the Litestick was recently serviced by bron usa and had the clear casing replaced with a fresh one. The ring flash is the older style before the C model. It includes a brown silver soft light reflector. Litestick $1395 Ringflash $1349