The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Aptus Internal battery

Thanks everyone for the great information on this string. Replaced the battery on my Aptus-II 10. Took about a half hour and memory is now restored.
  2. S

Test Your Lens!

Thanks Paul for your advise. Just to be clear I did not purchase the lens from Capture Integration. Brad at CI has been great facilitating the repair of another lens that I had dropped and the evaluation of this lens which I will not have repaired. Just not worth it for me. I have purchased a...
  3. S

Test Your Lens!

I purchased a used Mamiya 35mm AF lens for my 645AFDIII about 18 months ago and failed to test lens as well as I should have when it arrived. While zooming in 100% on an image recently I noticed what looked like a small focus smear in the center 20% area of the lens. I sent the lens to Capture...
  4. S

No love for the IQ280 ?

Unless there is some info out there that I am not aware of I would not hold my breath any time soon for a MF CMOS sensor. It would be hard to justify the cost of development of a large CMOS sensor relative to the user base. See Teledyne Dalsa white papers at: CCD vs. CMOS - Teledyne DALSA Inc...