The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS (worldwide): Hasselblad HC 100/2.2 in great condition

Up, 1600 + shipping price. Payment available with PayPal or Revolut.
  2. A

Up, 1700 EUR + shipping price.
  3. A

Up for sale is this medium format lens, in great condition, fully functional, I used it with Leica S-Adapter H on my Leica S2. I am selling the lens for further non-use. Glass is without scratches, haze,fungus, there is small about of dust. Barrel with normal signs of use/see pictures...
  4. A

FS:(EU-shipWW) Panoramic head Fanotec Nodal Ninja 3 with Arca-swiss mount + R-D12 advanced rotator + leveling base EZ-Leveler II

Up for sale if panoramic head from Fanotec - Nodal ninja 3 upgraded with Arca-swiss plate/mount and advanced rotator R-D12 (this was supplied mostly with NN5). With R-D12 it´s much easier to change degrees of rotation than with basic rotator. The arms of the pano head shows signs of normal use...
  5. A

FS: (EU-shipWW) Pentax-M* 67 300/4 ED IF excellent condition + Pentax 67 Rear Converter 1.4X

- SOLD - Up for sale is this medium format telephoto lens, in excellent condition, fully functional, I used it with adapter on my Leica S2. I am selling the lens for further non-use. Glass is without scratches, haze,fungus,barrel with minimal signs of use. Focusing ring goes smooth, aperture...
  6. A

FS: (shipping worldwide) Nikon Nikkor 16/2.8 AF D A Fisheye -light fungus/best price

Price down ... $ 250 + $25 shipping worldwide fully insured
  7. A

FS: (shipping worldwide) Nikon Nikkor 16/2.8 AF D A Fisheye -light fungus/best price

Up for sale is this AF fish-eye lens, fully functional, I used it in manual focus with adapter on Sony A7 III. I am selling the lens for further non-use. Glass is without scratches, on the inner elements is a fibrous fungus difficult to see with the naked eye and does not affect image quality...
  8. A

FS: ProtoMachines LED8 like new - price reduced

Price reduced - $ 375 + $35 shipping worldwide :)
  9. A

FS: ProtoMachines LED8 like new - price reduced

Up for sale is one of the most interesting tools for lightpainting - a "pistol" flashlight with a smooth transition full RGB spectrum! (see manufacturer's website). I am selling it due to further non-use. Used a few times,like new conditon, fully functional. It is possible to regulate the power...