The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS(US): Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ballhead w/ Lever Release Panning Clamp

Hi all, Selling my BH-40 ball head, this is the one with the full-size lever release panning clamp. I’d say it’s in good condition. It’s definitely not in mint condition and has been used, but not abused. Has some scuffs and dings here and there, I captured the biggest of them in the pictures...
  2. T

SOLD - FS: P1 IQ4 150 Achromatic

Hi all, Reluctantly considering selling my IQ4 150 Achromatic. It has ~3300 shots on the back. Only physical issues I'm aware of are a small scratch on the LCD that doesn't affect function, and a small pin-head sized scratch by the power button. Comes with P1 pelican case, original...
  3. T

IQ4 Achromatic - Nighttime Filter Comparison (IR; UV+IR cut)

I usually don't care for comparisons because it takes the fun out of photography for me....especially since at one point in my life I was a scientist so I got to do comparisons all day, and the last thing I wanted to do was experiments with proper controls in my free time. That said, I thought...
  4. T

FS(US): Nikon Z6 and Extras Package

Hi Everyone, Recently upgraded so am selling my Z6 kit. Would make a great starter kit for anyone looking to get into the Nikon mirrorless world. I'm the original owner and it was purchased new from B&H probably about 2.5 years ago. USA model, probably 10-15k on the shutter, only about an...
  5. T

FS(US): Hasselblad 90mm XCD

Hi Everyone, Selling my Hasselblad 90mm XCD. I'm the second owner AFAIK and purchased it used from B&H back in 2017. Excellent condition and no issues that I'm aware of. Some minor paint chips on the edge of the hood (see pics) but that's about all I could find. 1374 exposures. Pics here...
  6. T

Nikon 28-75 2.8 Z and 800mm 6.3 Z

Whelp looks like Nikon made a new announcement - 28-75mm 2.8 (rebranded tamron?; $1200 and available for pre-order) and 800mm f6.3 development announcement...
  7. T

FS(US): Leica M10 Monochrom Package

Hi All, Selling my Leica M10 Monochrom, Zeiss lens, and accessories as a package. Absolutely phenomenal camera and I've had a lot of fun with it, but I'm concluding the project I bought it for, and need/want some more AF-capable gear for my small kids. I also just got another black-and-white...
  8. T

(SOLD): Hasselblad 21mm XCD

Hi All, Selling my Hasselblad 21mm XCD. Great lens, and I preferred it to the 30mm XCD, but I have other wants/needs at the moment. I'm the original owner and I purchased it new direct from Hasselblad USA a few years ago. 360 actuations, excellent plus to near mint condition (I didn't see...
  9. T

WTB (US): Hasselblad 35-75mm XCD

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a Hasselblad 35-75mm XCD in the US. Let me know if anyone out there has one they’re looking to sell, best -Todd
  10. T

New Leica Heritage 50mm 1.2

This is interesting, a new 50mm 1.2 from Leica based on the old one: https://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-M/M-Lenses/Noctilux-M-50-f-1.2-ASPH there's a black one for $7700 shipping in mid-feb and a silver edition one limited to 100 copies that comes in at a whopping $16.4k....that...
  11. T

Nikkor Z 50mm f/1.2s Photos and Discussion

Well, Nikon rumors is reporting that the lens is now shipping, so why not get this party started? Curious to see how it performs and I haven’t seen many pre-release reviews at all. Obviously a drawback is it’s size, but I’m curious if it’s performance will make me forget about the size for my...
  12. T

Rumored Fuji GFX100S

Don’t think I’ve seen a thread on this yet, so why not start one? We all like new shiny things after all don’t we? According to Fuji Rumors (which usually has a good tracker record with rumors from reliable sources), along with the 80mm f1.7 GF, Q1 of 2021 Fuji is rumored to release a smaller...
  13. T

WTB (US): Fuji XF 35mm 1.4

Looking for a Fuji XF 35mm 1.4 R for the Fuji X system in the US. Let me know if you've got one, thanks in advance! -Todd
  14. T

New Hasselblad XH 0.8 Lens Adapter

Got an email today about a new XH adapter for the X1D/X1D II/907x. According to Hasselblad marketing materials, reduces focal length of HC/HCD lenses by a factor of 0.8, improves max aperture by 2/3 of a stop, and increases contrast and sharpness. Same caveats regarding AF that apply with...
  15. T

Z6II and Z7II Announcement Coming 10/14

Nikon USA just posted a countdown for the Z6II and Z7II: https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/zcountdown.page Rumored specs here: https://nikonrumors.com/2020/09/25/updated-rumored-nikon-z6s-and-z7s-camera-specifications-2.aspx/ I’m excited. I’ve said before I really like the Z system...
  16. T

Z 50mm 1.2s and 14-24mm 2.8s Rumored Announcement Next Week

Nikon 50mm 1.2s and 14-24mm 2.8s lenses are rumored to be announced next week: https://nikonrumors.com/2020/09/09/additional-information-on-the-nikkor-z-50mm-f-1-2-s-and-14-24mm-f-2-8-s-lenses-announcement-next-week.aspx/ Hopefully the shipping times will be reasonable (considering the...
  17. T

FS (US): Alpa V Adapter

Hi Everyone, Somewhat reluctantly selling my Alpa V-mount adapter. Currently not using it and have some unexpected bills that need to be paid :cry: If there's anyone out there with an Alpa kit eyeing the recently released CFVII here's a chance to save some $$ on an adapter. Works as it...
  18. T

FS (US): Hasselblad 907x SE plus extras

Hi Everyone, After a lot of deliberation, I've decided to my 907x kit up for sale. It's a great kit, and incredibly versatile, but my family is growing and I've decided my needs are better met with FF35mm at the moment. Condition is pretty much as new. I'm the original owner and purchased...
  19. T

Hasselblad 907x SE Control Grip and Optical Viewfinder Announced

Hey Everyone, Got an email from HB this morning that they announced the 907x special edition control grip and optical viewfinder...
  20. T

FS (US)(feeler): Alpa 12 Plus

Hi Everyone, Thinking about selling my Alpa 12 plus. It's an amazing piece of kit, but I'm not getting much use out of it with the COVID situation; I don't need two Alpa bodies at the moment; and my FF35mm needs are growing....so throwing it out there to see if anyone is interested. AFAIK I'm...