The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. heymatthew

Switching from digital to film

Professionally, I shoot digital. Or at least at my 9-5 job. I work in local government where we cover mayoral proclamations, local events, utility repairs and outages, road work, etc. Those are things that people need access to quickly. Film doesn't give me that luxury. Our social-media-driven...
  2. heymatthew

just bought Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera

I'd second the printer as well. It pairs seamlessly with the X100T as well, which makes for a nice Fuji-to-Fuji experience.
  3. heymatthew

FS: Canon EOS Rebel T2i w/ EF-S 18-55 IS Kit - $380

Payment Sent! Thanks!!!
  4. heymatthew

FS/FT: LNIB Fuji X10 (Black) // $325 OBO

Dropping my price down to $275 with a Gordy's Wrist Strap included. The camera has more images on it as I was using it to see if I wanted to keep it. I don't so it's still up for grabs. Please PM or email with questions or offers.
  5. heymatthew

FS/FT: LNIB Fuji X10 (Black) // $325 OBO

Hello all, I recently purchased a Fuji X10 (Black) as new old stock and received it yesterday. I was torn between this and a G15, but have decided that I want the G15 as it's slightly more portable and focuses a little closer for video (which I use a good bit for product reviews, etc.). This X10...
  6. heymatthew

Fuji X100 // 21AXXXXX // $700 OBO

CAMERA IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
  7. heymatthew

Fuji X100 // 21AXXXXX // $700 OBO

Hello all, I purchased this X100 a few days ago and I just don't really feel like it's for me. I'm more of an SLR guy and just can't get used to this camera so I'd like to sell it. I am the second owner and it is in SN range 21AXXXXX so it's past the SAB issues. One side of the camera...
  8. heymatthew

WTB: Fuji X100

Hello all, Looking for a good condition Fuji X100. I'd like a black one, but would consider a silver one also. I would prefer one in excellent condition with original accessories. Box isn't necessary, but will be a nice added bonus if you have it. I would also prefer a higher serial number or...
  9. heymatthew

[FS] Ricoh GXR A12 28mm

Buy from Oliver in confidence guys. He's a great seller and his gear is always well cared for. He's also a super good person so you can definitely trust him.
  10. heymatthew

FS: Panasonic LX-7--$290, Ricoh GRD IV--$325

Someone go buy my 20/2.8 so I can buy this GRD!
  11. heymatthew

Canon 20mm f/2.8 USM // $325 OBO

BUMP. I would also be interested in a trade for a Ricoh GRD IV.
  12. heymatthew

Canon 20mm f/2.8 USM // $325 OBO

Hello all, I have for sale a very nice condition Canon 20mm f/2.8 USM lens. I bought this a couple of months ago from another forum, but I don't think it's going to work out for what I need so it's up on the chopping block. The original owner had the USM motor repaired by Canon, but it works...
  13. heymatthew

Leica X Vario - the camera formerly known as Paula

Meh... The review is nice. And the images look good enough, I guess. I just don't see a $3000 camera here. Ollil makes a good point with his note about the GXR Unit...
  14. heymatthew

FS: Ricoh GRD IV & Canon Eos M Compacts

Wow... Such a good deal on the GRD! Wish I had the funds for this one. It'd make a great sidearm to my GXR. What to sell... :D
  15. heymatthew

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Don't mind at all. I looked at them on a different computer and I see what you're talking about. I tend to shoot a little to the right anyway but I might have overdone it slightly. Looks like a monitor calibration is in order also... Thanks for your comments!!!!
  16. heymatthew

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

A few from an abandoned motel I stumbled on in Santee, South Carolina:
  17. heymatthew

The Lake: A Photo Essay with the Ricoh GXR

I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'll post a few more over in the GXR thread.
  18. heymatthew

The Lake: A Photo Essay with the Ricoh GXR

Thank you so much!