The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Looking for 2nd Person for Alaska Multi-Day Denali Area Snowmobile Trip

I'm looking for a 2nd person for a 6-day, 5 night Alaska, Denali area, snowmobile trip to do landscape photography - day and night. The trip would be custom and guided. Target the 2nd or 3rd week of March, 2019, to get the best snow conditions and the most daylight; first week of March is also...
  2. J

7-day Custom Solo Snowmobile-based Landscape Photography Tour in Montana

I recently returned from a 7-day custom solo snowmobile-based landscape photography tour in Lolo National Forest, Montana, and surrounding areas. I had a great time, and the landscape photography was excellent. If you are interested, my blog post is here: Zenfolio | Sublime Light Landscape...
  3. J

FS: Pentax 645D MF Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations

Re: FS: Pentax 645D MF Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations bump
  4. J

FS: Pentax 645D MF Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations

Re: FS: Pentax 645D MF Camera Body & 3 Pentax FA MF Lenses, Pristine, Low Actuations bump
  5. J

6. J

7. J

8. J

FS: Nikon D800E Camera Body, Excellent Condition, Low Actuations

. I am selling my Nikon D800E camera body with original box and original accessories. The D800E works properly, the sensor is clean with 16200 shutter actuations, and overall the body is in excellent condition. The body shows very minor signs of use, primarily on the bottom from an L-bracket...
  9. J

. I am selling my entire Pentax 645D 40 megapixel medium format camera system. The system includes • Pentax 645D 40 megapixel medium format camera body, low actuations (9374) with the original box and accessories • Pentax SMC FA 645 35mm F3.5 AL (IF) Lens, caps, original box, with original...
  10. J

Seeking advice on snowmobile trails in Maine or Eastern Canada

I am interested in doing a week-long "saddlebag" snowmobile trail in Jan 2014 for landscape photography. I am targeting either Maine or one of the eastern provinces of Canada (Quebec, Nova Scotia,...). I have been able to locate dozens of trails, but am looking for a recommendation for...
  11. J

FS: Canon 100mm f2.8 EF USM lens, used a handful of times, Imatest-tested sharp

Item moved to ebay. Canon 100mm F2 8 EF USM Lens 010000028294 | eBay Current bid is about $10.
  12. J

FS: Canon 100mm f2.8 EF USM lens, used a handful of times, Imatest-tested sharp

I'm selling my original Canon 100mm f2.8 EF USM AF macro lens (non-IS). I sold off my Canon 1ds Mark III some months ago, and have given up waiting for Canon’s next high megapixel camera. The lens was tested with Imatest, it tested sharp, and I can email those results, and photos of the lens...
  13. J

FS: Mamiya 645 Pro Camera set, extra body, 3 Lenses

Mamiya Medium Format Set offered on ebay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/190627828352?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 • 2 Mamiya 645 Pro Camera bodies, manual focus • 1 AE Prism Finder FE401 • 1 120 Film Back • 1 Power Drive Grip WG40 • 1 Mamiya 80mm f2.8 lens • 1...
  14. J

Pentax 645 zoom lenses

I have tested the 45-85mm f4.5 and the 80-160mm f4.5 lenses using Imatest. The results can be downloaded here: http://www.sublimelightlp.com/blog. Both of my copies are pretty sharp. One thing I noticed is that both lenses have noticeable field curvature, so the best results are obtained by...
  15. J

Medium Format Hard Case or Backpack for Multi-day Backpacking Trips

I am planning several multi-day backpacking trips in New Zealand with my Pentax 645D, 45-85mm zoom, and possibly my 80-160mm zoom. On multi-day backcountry photography trips, I usually either go horsepacking, or get a spot in the backcountry via mule, or go with enough people where I can share...