The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Elderly

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Ramadan in Egypt: EM1 Mkii 12-100 Pro.
  2. Elderly

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

The very same car with the very same brothers nearly 75 years apart!
  3. Elderly

IPhone Photos

Paris in the rain yesterday whilst being pushed along by a crowd leaving the Gare du Nord..
  4. Elderly

RIP Elliott Erwitt

His photographs so often put a big smile on my face.
  5. Elderly

IPhone Photos

Despair in the Emergency Room in the early hours .........
  6. Elderly

Delphi
  7. Elderly

Zf

Who is this aimed at? https://imaging.nikon.com/imaging/lineup/mirrorless/z_f/
  8. Elderly

Paranoid about fox attack? EM1 Mk2 12-100mm
  9. Elderly

Egypt camera advice.

Thanks for your response Photon42. We stayed in St. Catherine's Monastery and spent time in the Sinai back in 1973 whilst it was still in Israel's hands, and left for home just a couple of days before the Yom Kippur war. I was young and stupid enough back then to regret not being there for the...
  10. Elderly

Egypt camera advice.

Rafael - thanks for that reminder. I don’t want to jinx my next trip, but my wife and I have been to many ‘poor’ countries as independent travellers (Peru, Ethiopia, Colombia, Myanmar to name a few) and we’ve never felt threatened or had any incidents. Ironically it’s been in Manhattan and...
  11. Elderly

EM1 Mk2 12-100 f/4
  12. Elderly

EM1 Mk2 12-100
  13. Elderly

Egypt camera advice.

I‘ve not done a ‘big‘ trip since before Covid, but early next year I’m off to Egypt. However I’ve been told that shooting with what they term as a ‘Professional’ camera is frowned upon; does anybody have any recent experience of personal photography in Egypt? There was a new decree issued last...
  14. Elderly

A very neat murder ! EM1 Mk II 12-100.
  15. Elderly

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

/\ Are they taking aim at a Tapir ? !!!!!
  16. Elderly

Fun with the S90/S95

I took the S95 out with me yesterday for the first time in 4 years. I was so burdened by grandchildren, bicycles, bottles of water and responsibility that I decided not to take my 'proper' camera. I hate waving a little thing around at arms length whilst peering at a brightly sunlit rear screen...
  17. Elderly

If you spend too much on your equipment, this is where you will have to stay .......
  18. Elderly

What the *uck !!!