The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thank you Michael. I see you have upgraded your camera and wide angle lens, I hear great things about the 20mm Sony (It's light, fast with excellent IQ)...very nice images as usual enjoy the deep colours of the sky and rocks :-) Keep well and stay safe...Cheers Barry Thank you Joe. To state...
  2. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Warleggan Church (Colour blended with pseudo infrared) Sigma Art 14-24mm & Voigtlander 50mm Apo-Lanthar Edward Woodward (Actor) made his last film in this Church just before he sadly passing away in 2009...'Congregation of Ghosts' ENLARGE ENLARGE
  3. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Many thanks Guys...I was just taking some time out, then lock-down came into force...nothing untoward...Thank you for the PM's also. Re: K-H, I have just sent him a PM, as I see he hasn't posted in a couple of weeks here...
  4. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Carlyon Bay Beach (2018) Sony A7R2 + 12mm Voigtlander FULL FRAME
  5. Barry Haines

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Many thanks Louis, as I understand it... The old 1950's BB building was torn down shortly after I completed my contract in the early 90's with Oscar Faber consulting structural engineers....The commencement of new erection of the "Jukebox" then went ahead shortly thereafter (completed in...
  6. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

The Old Watch House...A7R4 + 14-24MM ART ENLARGE
  7. Barry Haines

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Hi Louis, I know that you are interested in the history of the City of London, so you may find this partly interesting....I spent nearly 2 years of my life (1988-1990) involved in the structural design of "20 Gracechurch Street" on the corner of Lombard Street....My job was to go through the old...
  8. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Another image taken at Polperro today - A7R4 + Art 14-24mm ENLARGE
  9. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Polperro I - A7R4 + Art 14-24mm ENLARGE
  10. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thank you Gandolfi, Jürgen and K-H...it's nice to know that I had you all scratching your head with that one ;) Cheers Barry ________________________ Light + Light and Shadow...A7R4 + 50mm AL ENLARGE ENLARGE
  11. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thanks K-H...It is weird as you say...that was the appeal of the image to me :-) If you rotate the image 180 deg's it makes much more sense. The people are the reality and the building is the actual reflection in a large rain puddle...I waited for the people to be in the right position and the...
  12. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

As above but not below...A7R4 + 50mm AL ENLARGE
  13. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Victorian Bath + Please Remember A7R2 + 50mm Nokton F1.2 ENLARGE ENLARGE
  14. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Fish Eyes View (Beam trawlers chain mat) A7R4 + GM 135mm @ f/1.8 ENLARGE
  15. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Polruan and Par (plume of smoke), taken earlier today...A7R4 + 50mm Apo-Lanthar ENLARGE ENLARGE
  16. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Padstow Reflections - A7R4 + Sigma Art 35mm @ f/1.2 ENLARGE
  17. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thanks K-H, it's a cracking little lens...CV Apo-Lanthars have great colours for sure. :thumbup: ________________________________ Padstow Harbour a couple of evenings ago with the Sigma Art 35mm f1.2 DN DG ENLARGE ENLARGE
  18. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Seashore Wild Flowers (Malcolm Sutcliffe Glass) A7R4 + 50mm Apo-Lanthar ENLARGE
  19. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Once we have a profile all will be fine Bart :-) :clap: In the meantime...manually correct or use good old CornerFix....Make a profile Raw>DNG>CornerFix https://sourceforge.net/projects/cornerfix/ WYSIWYG untreated vignette all pics...Dissipates quickly by f2.8 From the top down... Vignette f2...
  20. Barry Haines

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thx B L It is a stunning lens 5*...I'm really not doing it justice because of the weather and the poor light...I have added a few more test images on my flickr page, if you would care to look :-) I'm off to get some sleep now as it's late here....zzzzzzz :sleep::sleep::sleep: chat later PS...