The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

What are the cons of using this lensboard ?

I cant find a Sinar standard lensboard Copal # 0 for this lens. What are the cons of using this lensboard instead the normal one ?
  2. C

Dead link : http://www.ludd.luth.se/~torger/photography/focus-landscape.html

Dead link : http://www.ludd.luth.se/~torger/photography/focus-landscape.html
  3. C

Hi Torger, Luis from Argentina. Can you tell me where I can find your exelent article : "How to...

Hi Torger, Luis from Argentina. Can you tell me where I can find your exelent article : "How to focus a landscape scene" ? I have the link in my bookmarks but it is down. Thanks a lot. Luis
  4. C

Fun with Nikon Images

Nikon D3s, 200mm 2.0 VR I
  5. C

Sinar 54M

Hi. I sent you a PM Luis
  6. C

Digital Nikon with manual lenses

Nikon D800 - Zeiss 135mm 2.0 Luis
  7. C

The most amazing thing happened today...

Hi Guy. Can you tell me what lenses did you use to achieve this performance with the A77 II ? Thanks a lot Luis
  8. C

Fun with Nikon Images

Serie in Black and White. Luis
  9. C

Workflow help needed ( Mac Pro with internal SSD and External HDD )

Hi. My new Mac Pro late 2013 ( Quad Core, 16 Gb RAM , SSD 500 GB ) is coming with a WD 2 TB HDD to use as a external HDD. I will use it mainly for photo editing ( large D800 Raw files ) with Photoshop and Lightroom ( for printing only ) Can you tell which of the two procedures will be the best...
  10. C

D610

Hi Steen. My "vision" of your pictures. Luis
  11. C

Nikon filed a Patent to bring VR to existing lenses.

The latest Nikon patents | Nikon Rumors Luis
  12. C

Digital Nikon FM2

May be yes, may be not. Best we can do is test the VF when the camera arrives. For me the problem is solved with my SmallHD DP4. Luis
  13. C

Digital Nikon FM2

"* run-of-the-mill AF viewfinder which doesn't live up to the promise of "use all your old lenses" Bjørn Rørslett doesn't think the same.
  14. C

Anyone Stitching Panos with a MF Digital Back?

Thanks a lot Phil. It's clear for me now. Luis
  15. C

Anyone Stitching Panos with a MF Digital Back?

"2) stitch using a tech camera and shift the back so you stitch inside the lens image circle." When you make Panos this way, do you have to adjust focus in every picture you take ? Thanks a lot Luis
  16. C

D800 HDMI and USB output

Hello, Thank you for contacting Nikon. I'll be more than glad to assist you. You can only use one port at a time. You cannot connect the D800 to a computer via USB and connect it to a monitor via HDMI at the same time. Reference Number: 130826-001104 Best Regards, Samuel Customer Service Support
  17. C

D800 HDMI and USB output

Please, I want to know if I can use this setup : D800 to SmallHd DP-4 via HDMI output D800 to MacbookPro via USB output "at the same time" Just want to use Camera Control Pro 2 ( USB Port of D800 to MacbookPro ) while checking focus with SmallHD DP-4 monitor ( HDMI port of D800 to DP-4 )...
  18. C

SmallHD DP4 on D800?

BEST purchase I did for my D800. Enjoy it !
  19. C

Hi srtiwari. Luis from Argentina. I am sure you will like this B&W processing method from this...

Hi srtiwari. Luis from Argentina. I am sure you will like this B&W processing method from this guy. It really WORKS. Look at the pictures in his blog. Phil Page Photography | Renovation - B&W Processing Examples from the same guy : B&W conversion walkthrough using Nik Software - Afghan...