The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. modator

Hasselblad Phocus 3.0 is arrived test, result and problems...

Yesterday Hasselblad have released to the public the newer version of Phocus with some restyling to the user interface and little improvements. The main new feature it's the new layer function that permit to apply graduated compensations etc. I made a test, balancing the level of the withe...
  2. modator

New Hasselblad H6D Connectors and View Cameras

The image below is the connector part of the H6D: I find very strange to see that they move flash sync IN / OUT and the power supply from bottom of the back to that position, at the moment I didn't find any information around the use of the camera with View Camera's, it seems strangely placed...
  3. modator

Hasselblad Phocus Integrated Color Calibration - Test & Result

Hi, I wish to start this thread to discuss about Color Calibration using the new integrated functions of Phocus or the other system that permit to obtain as precise as possible colors. The latest version of Phocus introduced this feature that I found very easy and friendly for the creation...
  4. modator

Hasselblad Aerial A5D was presented....

Hello, I forward the latest news from Hasselblad... A new product was born for better aerial photography... On the Hasselblad web says: "Today’s aerial photography is more demanding than ever and Hasselblad continues to rise to the occasion, introducing more and more advanced products and...
  5. modator

Hasselblad H5D-50c WiFi ?

Hello, i start this thread to Ask Your opinion About the WiFi upgrade or the WiFi version of the H5d .... Is There anyone thinking or that have already done the upgrade to WiFi ? Is There someone that early uses the WiFi version ? Any info ? It's reliable ? Problems ? Issues ?
  6. modator

Hasselblad Fortitude ...

Maybe it's about the new Hasselblad CEO, the brand is taking care of making more appearance over tv and more advertising too.. Say that.. Today I've found that on the new blockbuster TV serie made by SKY Atlantic in iceland / north pole called "Fortitude"... The actor (Michael Gambon)...
  7. modator

H5D-50c Live view firmware is available !!

After some weeks from Photokina as promised the new firmware are arrived !! Firmware version 3.5.8R for H5D-50c and CFV-50c • Live View on rear camera display • Longer exposure times. Now up to 34 minutes (no black exposure required) • Faster capture rate. Now up to 50 frames per minute...