The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. wagabundo

new Schneider 80mm f/2.8 Mk II Lens coming for XF

Does anybody tried new 80mm f/2.8 Mk II for XF or tested wide open 2.8 ? I found only one review, but I'm not convinced at all..
  2. wagabundo

WTB Schneider-Kreuznach 80 mm LS f2.8 Blue Ring

I'm looking for Schneider Kreuznach Phase One 80mm LS f/2.8 IF BR - blue ring in fair price. If you have it for sell let me know.
  3. wagabundo

Schneider Kreuznach Phase One 150mm LS f/2.8 IF BR - blue ring

I'm looking for Schneider Kreuznach Phase One 150mm LS f/2.8 IF BR - blue ring in fair price. If you have it for sell let me know.
  4. wagabundo

Sold to buggz - Phase One 645DF+ (plus) [EU]

Fast sale with prompt no-fuss payment. Thanks Ed, and recommended to other sellers. https://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/68298-fs-phase-one-645df-plus-eu.html?highlight=#post815519 Paul
  5. wagabundo

FS: MAMIYA 645 AF Auto Extension Tube NA403 645 EXC++

I'm selling my MAMIYA 645 AF Auto Extension Tube model NA403. This tube will go between your lens and camera body to allow you to get greater magnification and allow you to focus closer. It is in perfect working and cosmetic condition. Asking for €90 or $100. Price includes Paypal fees...
  6. wagabundo

Eiji 10k Phase One 645 Li-Ion Battery Kit for PhaseOne 645DF/DF Mamiya 645 AFD EXC++

I'm selling my lithium rechargeable battery (EJJi/Phase One 10K MK-2 2000mAH Li-ion) and charger for Mamiya AF or Phase One 645 AF/DF/DF+ cameras. Bought it in 2018. It is in excellent condition as new. Barely used. Charged around 10-15 times. Comes with charger and converters/plugs. Asking...
  7. wagabundo

FS: Phase ONE P65+ Digital Back Mamiya Phase Mount 645 [EU] EXC++

I'm selling my Phase One P65+ Digital Back, Mamiya Phase Mount 645. I bought it from from Studio Import in Norway in 2017. I'm a second user. I'm selling it due to some hardware changes - I bought IQ160 and XF body. - P65+ is in perfect working and cosmetic condition - sensor is crisp and...
  8. wagabundo

FS: Phase One 645DF+ (plus) [EU]

I'm selling my Phase One 645DF+ medium format camera body, thats worked well with my IQ160 and P65+ backs. I bought it as new from DigitalTransitions in 2014 (I'm first and only one user). Until now, due I'm hobbyist photographer, I took occasionally around 10k shots, so the shutter is very...
  9. wagabundo

Fuji GX680 + digital back + strobes combination

I can't find a lot.. but maybe here is somebody with some samples of use Fuji GX680 + digital back + strobes ? This combination is on my list due to portrait works only, and fuji lenses.
  10. wagabundo

Mamiya Macro A 120mm f/4 M Lens for 645 pro TL, M645 1000S Super, EXC+ Condition

I have my 120mm f/4 M great looking, used lens for sell, that I bought in person in Japan. Very clean, small amount of minor internal dust, no haze, smooth focusing ring, oil free aperture. Works perfectly. Comes with hard lens case, front and rear lens caps. Price includes Paypal fees and...
  11. wagabundo

Mamiya Sekor C 80mm f/1.9 N Manual Focus Lens for 645 :: EXC Condition

I have my 80mm f/1.9 great looking, used lens for sell, that I bought in person in Japan. Very clean, small amount of minor internal dust, no haze, smooth focusing ring, oil free aperture. Works perfectly. Comes with hard lens case, front and rear lens caps. Price includes Paypal fees and EMS...
  12. wagabundo

TTL trigger for 645DF+

Hello to everybody, does any trigger other than Metz flash SCA3952 adaptor support TTL with 645df+ through hot shoe or the only option for TTL is using internal transmitter build in XF ?
  13. wagabundo

TTL and new body Phase One XF

Hi! does anyone has tried to use TTL (profoto AirTTL) with new body Phase One XF ? does its works without any limitation ? The strobes power is adjusted on the fly, and I can keep focus on subject and aperture only ? or it have some limitation ? for example - the power is only adjusted...
  14. wagabundo

LCDVF for Phase One P+ series backs

does anybody have tried to find correct LCDVF for P+ digital backs ? I can't find correct size :/ in 4:3 aspect ratio.. All of them are too big.. due I live in Poland hit and miss isn't an option.. (shipping costs)
  15. wagabundo

WTB: IQ160/IQ180 - good reason for you to upgrade to new IQ3 100 MP DB

if you plan upgrade to new IQ3 100 MP DB and have IQ160/IQ180 for sell in reasonable price, let me know please :salute: (I had planned purchase in last days, but the seller has not proved to be honest) :cussing:
  16. wagabundo

FS: Phase ONE P65+ Digital Back Mamiya Phase Mount 645 perfect condition

Phase One P65+ Digital Back, Mamiya Phase Mount 645 Perfect working and cosmetic condition. Bought from a dealer in Norway. - total actuations is 35502 - serial EJ021313 - db still in use - firmware is up to date - I'm the second owner Comes with two original BP911 batteries and charger...
  17. wagabundo

FS Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm LS f/2.8 D AF Mamiya Phase One 645DF in MINT condition

Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm LS f/2.8 D AF Mamiya Phase One S/N: PM001781 The lens is clean, no marks on body or glass. Works perfectly and looks brand new in all respects (MINT condition). Comes in original BOX, with lens hood, front and rear lens caps. Price includes Paypal fees and EMS...
  18. wagabundo

FS Phase ONE P65+ Digital Back Mamiya Phase Mount 645 perfect condition

Phase One P65+ Digital Back, Mamiya Phase Mount 645 Perfect working and cosmetic condition. Bought from a dealer in Norway. - total actuations is 35502 - serial EJ021313 - db still in use - firmware is up to date - I'm the second owner Comes with two original BP911 batteries and charger...
  19. wagabundo

FS Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm LS f/2.8 D AF Mamiya Phase One 645DF in MINT condition

Schneider-Kreuznach 110mm LS f/2.8 D AF Mamiya Phase One S/N: PM001781 The lens is clean, no marks on body or glass. Works perfectly and looks brand new in all respects (MINT condition). I bought it a while ago, but this focal length does not suit my needs. Comes in original BOX, with lens...
  20. wagabundo

lcd shade/hood with Phase One digital back Pxx

does anybody here tried use lcd shade hood with Phase One digital back Pxx series ? They have 2.2" lcd screen and I can't find anything in this dimension Paul