The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Sigma fp with the Sigma 14mm f/1.8 Art

St. George's Church, Brailes, Warwickshire.
  2. F

SPP 6.4.0 is available

With a Crispy button selection. Still painfully slow when playing around with a couple of dp0 files. Here is a crispy pic I shot earlier in the year. Almost nothing done in SPP except Crispy to the far right and Luminance in the middle. Then saved as a JPEG. SDIM0127 by steven, on Flickr
  3. F

Sigma dp0 Quattro for sale - UK based

I'm selling my Sigma dp0 Quattro after buying it from new in July 2015. It has had low use. I now know I'm not really a wide angle shooter but for someone who is this camera has a seriously good lens and is extremely well built. The body design is odd but I have really liked the way it...
  4. F

Epson R-D1 Photos

I thought I would post a few shots from this old timer. It's no match for recent cameras but there is a beauty in it's simplicity. Rust Old French lamp Garden Table
  5. F

Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 Aspherical VM mount with Sony A7S

I've now had a chance to use this lens on the A7S and love it. It is a compact, neat lens and super easy to manual focus. It may not be the sharpest at the edges when opened up but it does give, I think, a lovely (non clinical) look to the pictures. I was at a friend's wedding at the w/e...
  6. F

DP0Q New Images

For those of you interested in the upcoming DP0Q, photographyblog has published some new photos including some.xf3 files to download. I'm really interested in this camera for photos of the built environment and 'hopefully' low light, evening, tripod cityscapes. I find stitching is hit and miss...
  7. F

Decisions....

So, since I got my hands on these DPxM cameras my other gear has been mostly gathering dust. Today a sold a medium format film camera, a Voigtlander Bessa III and was pleasantly surprised how much I got for it. I could never achieve anything close to the Merrill quality from that camera in...