The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: 2X Godox AD200 Pro w/ lots of accessories + Ona Union Street bag

For sale are two (2x) Godox AD200Pro flash units with additional accessories. Each flash is in really good condition in the case with the standard and bare bulb head. Each one also has the colored gels, barn door / grid attachments and standard bare bulb reflector. There is also a AD-B2 dual...
  2. A

FS: Nikon MB-N11

For sale is a Nikon MB-N11 battery / vertical grip mint in the box. It was used *very* sparingly with my Z6II which I have since sold so it up for grabs. I would like to get $200 for the set and that *includes* insured UPS shipping and the PayPal fees in the U.S.
  3. A

FS: Nikon Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 zoom

For sale is a Nikon Z 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 zoom with B&W 77mm filter in mint condition with great collimation resulting in great image quality. Optics are flawless zero marks or scratches, no internal dust or haze. I had to go through three of these from Nikon before I got to this one earlier this...
  4. A

Sold: Hasselblad 907X W/ Remote, 2x 512MB, $4500

***Camera and back is sold*** For sale is a Hasselblad 907X in perfect condition with all manufacturer supplied accessories. In addition to that it also comes with a remote, screen protector installed with a spare and two 512MB SD cards, one in each slot. I am also selling an XCD 65mm 2.8 in...
  5. A

Hasselblad X2D, image in EVF not sharp?

Ok, I have had this camera for a bit now and I just have to try to sort something out. The image quality is outstanding, the size of the view in the EVF is movie theatre like and the AF is generally spot on. But I can not help noticing that the image it self in the viewfinder is fairly soft...
  6. A

Hasselblad Repair Tech David Odess has passed away...

On August 5th, David Odess passed away. His daughter posted the info to his site. He was a legend in the Hasselblad world and will be missed greatly. As per the info on the site, any and all equipment will be returned to their owners within a few weeks. https://www.david-odess.com/
  7. A

XCD lenses, lower temperature limit?

Hi, I was using my X2D, 45P, 65 2.8 and CFi 100mm today in cold weather at about 11,000 feet in our ski area, temps were -5 to 10F above. All equipment worked fine except for my 65mm 2.8. While shooting a vertical stitch sequence for a few minutes, the lens gave me a weird noise and error...