The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

FUJIFILM GFX 50S, 50R, 100, etc. ... Peculiarities

No offense taken. I'm quite sure its user error. The photo on my screen before posting is about half the size of the one on the post. Not sure how to fix that.
  2. R

No offense taken. I'm quite certain it's a posting error since the photo on my screen before posting is about half the size as it shows on the screen after posting. Haven't figured out how to correct this.
  3. R

I agree, it doesn't look sharp on my screen either on the shot in the forum. On my computer, a 27" iMac it appears very sharp to me before I reduced size. For whatever reason it seems more than 100% on the forum shot. Not sure what I did. Haven't posted a photo here before. Just checked my...
  4. R

K-H, OIS and IBIS seem to like each other. It seems to be the best stabilizer that I've used. Have had Canon and Nikon OIS and have the Sony AR7III. The lenses that I've tried are the GFX 23, 45, 120, 32-64, and 100-200. Don't have the 250. I updated the lens firmware on the GFX 50R before I...
  5. R

Received my GFX 100 on Friday. Have tried 5 different lenses with no problems. Am most impressed with the image stabilizer. Also impressed by fast and accurate focus. It's a heavy camera, about like a Canon 1ds. Files are huge, around 200Mb RAW. Compressed RAW about 100 Mb. The firmware does...
  6. R

For Trade or Sale Fuji GFX system

Is there a way we can communicate on this thread without posting on here? Richard
  7. R

For Trade or Sale Fuji GFX system

Will you sell the 23 mm G lens separately? If so, where are you located? Richard
  8. R

Fuji GFX and two lenses $6700

Do you have a price on the 23 mm lens? Assuming you still have it. Rich
  9. R

Noisy FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens

Thanks, guys. Didn't want to send another back. Rich
  10. R

Noisy FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens

FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens Have the above new lens. Seems to have a noisy gyro. Rattling sound like something worn out. Sent first one back. Second one no different. Others have the same problem? Have had multiple other lenses with image stabilizers and none sounded like this...
  11. R

Comprehensive Testing: Results & Observations with Pentax 645 Lenses used on the 645D

Re: Comprehensive Testing: Results & Observations with Pentax 645 Lenses used on the Thanks, both, for your replies. Suppose I should best rent the lens for a few days rather than take a chance of finding it too heavy to conveniently use. Rich
  12. R

Comprehensive Testing: Results & Observations with Pentax 645 Lenses used on the 645D

Re: Comprehensive Testing: Results & Observations with Pentax 645 Lenses used on the Dave, Hi, I'm a new member of this forum. I'm an old guy who bought his first good camera, a Leica 3G, in Europe in 1958 and still have the camera. Have you or any members tested the new 28-45 mm lens for...