The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

The XCD 90V isn't just Hasselblad's finest lens – it could be the finest lens we've ever tested

Glad they were able to find one to test. Probably one the least available lenses in the world. Hope this situation improves near term. Paul
  2. P

Growing concern over availability of XCD (older style) and New V lenses

Just out curiosity, where is the Hasselblad service center for the US? I thought there was one still in California. East coast was shuttered. Paul
  3. P

Live view support for Capture One for iPad / iPhone Version 2.3.0

So just to make sure I understand. If you are using the iPad and latest version of C1 mobile, live view now works as long as you have the Ethernet connection on the back and use the adapter to the apple traditional style plug. When you fire the shutter will the image stay on the back? Or does it...
  4. P

If no 2x tap to zoom or pinch to zoom, how do you get to a 100% view? Thanks Paul
  5. P

As the original poster, sorry to see this post slide into the areas it has. For each photographer, I feel they have their own needs and way to do business. In the US, I don't like the way Hasselblad/DJI has setup their business model as I prefer to use a dealer for large purchases such as a...
  6. P

General consensus is the picture of the 24 is a modified picture of the 38mm. Possibly a fake. Also images circulating about a new 135mm but seems to be a fake also. Paul
  7. P

I am surprised that more people are not commenting or concerned about the current supply status for all the V lenses ,38,55,and 90. And the 28mm P. In the US, I don't believe Hasselblad has shipped any of these in any quantity since Jan 2024. I know that all the major Camera suppliers in the US...
  8. P

Hate to be a hater but it’s amazing that in almost 5 years P1 can’t get a 1 and done solution for live view on a IQ4. I m not a fan of Cascable. Looks like it will take the IQ5 to get there. Not a solution for me. Paul
  9. P

ISO differences Phase One P45+ vs P45 / firmware / screen resolution

I also thought the P+ gave the the long exposures up to 1 hour which the P did not in fact the P was rather terrible on anything longer than 2 or so seconds. The P+ 45 was my first Phase back. Here are my thoughts. At base ISO VERY clean. On my back much past ISO 400 was too noisy to use...
  10. P

Leica SL3

MS may happen. But lack of focus bracketing is something all the SL bodies share. Should be easy to implement with firmware as all other companies have figured out how even P1. Paul
  11. P

Leica SL3

Leica could have led with new tech and instead they have left out tech, multi shot. No focus bracketing, which is pretty standard on modern mirrorless cameras. Can’t tell if they dropped the self timer back to a separate exposure mode which can’t be used besides single exposure. Paul
  12. P

Question on Long Telephoto for Hasselblad X2D

Hope that others can help me understand the true focal length of a HC or HCD lens on the X2D. From what I can determine, the longest true X2D lens is the 135mm with the 1.7x teleconverter, which goes to approx 230mm (rounding up from 229.5), then you take that time .79 to get the 35mm camera...
  13. P

Focus bracketing Question X2D

My point about DJI is simply that it’s automatically done. How simple is that. I appreciate the ability to create a new folder each time. And may resort to that. However a simple one line addition to the menu system for focus bracketing “store completed sequence in new folder” would be a nice...
  14. P

Yup. That will work. What a waste. So easy to create a separate folder or give the file a more noticeable tag. Paul
  15. P

As with Fuji, and Nikon etc when you shoot a Focus Bracket with the X2D, there is no option to put the images in a unique folder (at least that I can find), so all the images are grouped together on the card in the main folder. With Fuji I found an old app that allows you to find the sequence...
  16. P

Phocus question, all changes are dropped on export

With the help of Brad Kaye at CI I got a solution. He had me create a new user on the problem machine and with that user logged on Phocus exports as expected. No idea why my main user has the problem as it works fine with all other software. Paul
  17. P

I have 2 MacBooks, one is older i9 based, still running Montery. On this machine Phocus exports as it should image looks the same. On my M1 MacBook running Ventura, the problem exists no matter what I attempt. Anyone here seeing this on a M1 running Ventura? Thanks Paul
  18. P

Interesting. I don’t have any of the pro photo tif options. Only tif 16. And no PSD options. I downloaded Phocus from the main Hasselblad website. Maybe I need to un-install and reinstall? I will post a screen print tomorrow of my export options. Thanks to all Paul
  19. P

Exporting as a tiff 16 bit. Images when opened in PHOTOSHOP have the prophoto color space. But none of the changes I made in Phocus. Paul