The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Jacob Buchowski

Positive feedback for Alkibiades

Purchased a new Schneider Apo Digitar 150 mm lens. Lens was unmounted so it was sent by Alkibiades to Cambo and then subsequently to me. Excellent service, feedback, and advice from Alkibiades all along. Thanks!
  2. Jacob Buchowski

"SOLD" FS: Hahnel PhaseOne battery charger (Free + S/H)

I have the old-style PhaseOne Hahnel Twin V Pro battery charger that is gathering dust and needs a new home. Willing to part with it for cost of shipping. Any takers?
  3. Jacob Buchowski

"SOLD" FS: CF Cards (Free + S/H)

I have 7 CF Cards ranging from 16 to 32 gigs that need a new home (all SanDisk Extreme or Lexar Professional). They all worked when used last, but no warranties, etc. Willing to part with them for cost of shipping. Any takers? First come, first serve. Thanks!
  4. Jacob Buchowski

Arca-Swiss Quick-Link

Since this doesn't fit neatly in the "The great tripod & head thread!" thread as it fits between the two, I wanted to make sure that folks know about the Arca-Swiss QuickLink which is a quick release mechanism mounted between the tripod and head that allows one to quickly attach or take off the...
  5. Jacob Buchowski

Color printing with MacOS Sierra

I recently upgraded to MacOS Sierra and noticed that after the upgrade, the color was off when printing on my Epson P7000. I confirmed that I had the latest software and was still using all the correct profiles (both for the computer monitor and for the paper) to no avail. Ultimately, to fix the...
  6. Jacob Buchowski

FS: Pentax D-FA 645 55 f2.8

I am selling the Pentax D-FA 645 55 f/2.8 lens as I decided to move to a different system. Purchased in 2015 and used once. $650. Excellent condition. All original packaging included. Extremely sharp and versatile lens (and one that I'd probably use the most). I accept Paypal only and will ship...
  7. Jacob Buchowski

FS: Pentax DA645 28-45 f4.5 ED AW SR Zoom USED ONCE!

I am selling the PPentax DA645 28-45 f4.5 ED AW SR Zoom lens as I decided to move to a different system. Purchased in 2015 and used once. $3750. Excellent condition. All original packaging included. Extremely sharp and versatile lens especially for landscape. I accept Paypal only and will ship...
  8. Jacob Buchowski

FS: Pentax DFA645 90 f/2.8 Macro ED AW SR USED ONCE!

I am selling the Pentax DFA645 90 f2.8 MAcro ED AW SR lens as I decided to move to a different system. Purchased in 2015 and used once. $3400. Excellent condition. All original packaging included. Extremely sharp and versatile lens. B+W filters available. I accept Paypal only and will ship to...