The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: GSW690

In perfect condition Fuji GSW690III except a dent on the top that has been fixed. Count on the bottom says 210 which means 2100 shots. Asking 650$
  2. G

Leica M6 titanium and m4-2 mint.

Selling my m6 titanium. In very good condition. Price is 1800$ Can bundle it with a Voigtländer Nokton Classic in mint condition for 2300$ Also selling my m4-2 with a winder in mint condition for 800$
  3. G

WTB: Fuji xpro-1 or Fuji XE-1

Msg me with offers.
  4. G

Leica m6 titanium 1800$

Works perfectly. A scratch on the battery compartment door. Otherthan that its perfect. And paypal and shipping.
  5. G

FS: Leica m4-2 900$ shipping included

In perfect condition. Not a scratch. No haze or dirt in the viewfinder. Will include a winder without any cost.
  6. G

m4-2 split image adjustment

Question: I got a m4-2 but when i focuse the split image is abit of on the vertical angle. Any idea how to fix this?
  7. G

Problem with freezing.

Any profoto shooters here? I got 2 profoto 7a 2400w packs. Shooting this girl but I get motion blur. Using 2 packs both at 1/16 power which should be 1/8000 in flash duration according to: http://www.profoto.com/sites/default/files/UsersGuide_EN_Pro-7.pdf (page 24). Tried both with radio and...
  8. G

FS: Phase one tilt/shift 45mm/3,5

Selling my phase one tilt&shift 45mm/3,5 lens. Its in very good condition. Will add pictures later. Fits mamiya 645 mount aswell. Give me offers.
  9. G

Phase one p20 for hasselblad H

Pristine condition only 10620 actuations. Will shipt worldwide and I accept paypal. Buyer pays shipping and paypal. $2600
  10. G

Nocilux 1:1 50mm

deleted
  11. G

FS: Phase one AF + phase one 80mm 2,8D

Hi! Sellin my Phase one AF + phase one 80mm 2,8D. Works with both film and digital backs. Its in very good condition I would say mint. Selling because of upgrade. New kit like this is almost $6000 Asking 3000+shipping. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Will take paypal...
  12. G

Is this a m4 black paint?

Hi! I just got offered to buy this one. Its a m4 with a 35 summicron. No idea what its worth though? Any ideas? Tried googling but found out ther are real and fake m4 black paints as they are rare? Any help is appreciated as i'm very new to the leica world. Thank you!
  13. G

Shutter replacement minolta CLE

Hi! Anyone know how or if someone does it?
  14. G

WTB: polaroid 195, 190 or 600SE

Everything interesting contact me at [email protected]
  15. G

Fuji gx 680

HI! I just purchased a fuji gx 680 from ebay and I love it! 3 questions though. does the IIIN holder workd for version 1? And how do i change the viewfinder? I bought an angle viewfinder but cant get the waist level viewfinder out. And is there any onter matte screens besides the original...
  16. G

WTB: Fuji GX680

Will take all offers into consideration. Email me: [email protected]
  17. G

Shooting negatives with a digital back?

Hi! Anyone in here that uses a digital back to photograph their negatives? I'm looking for info about this. Having a hardtime getting good results with some film
  18. G

Negatives witha digital back?

Hi! Anyone in here that uses a digital back to photograph their negatives?
  19. G

WTB : Mamiya 6 150mm

Looking for a lens preferrably in CA. Contact me.
  20. G

Canon - Underwater housing rental in LA

Where to go? Im going there this march to shoot. Only surface and 1-2 meters below.