The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

thoughts on architectural photography with Fujifilm GFX, image circle and lenses

update! (2022.11.19): added Canon TS-E 24mm vs Laowa 20mm C Dreamer Shift
  2. H

thoughts on architectural photography with Fujifilm GFX, image circle and lenses

(2022.11.15) change files to this url: https://tinyurl.com/gfxlenstest
  3. H

update! (2022.01.07) : added Pentax 67 45mm vs Canon TSE 50mm macro vs Pentax 645 55mm https://www.dropbox.com/sh/852qykifh56nfpv/AADJluCMM1Ex1Mvq3mTw8aFXa?dl=0
  4. H

updates!! (2021.08.29) : added Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f4's nodal points @ all focal lengths.
  5. H

You can only do it with a shift lens shifting the camera while the lens is stationary, ie simulating having a bigger sensor. A multi row or single row pan can't do that. Cheers! hh
  6. H

updates (2021.07.14) : distortion settings on C1 w CTSE24 & P645 35, Canon 17mm & 50mm TS E nodal
  7. H

Thoughts on architectural with GFX, image circle and lens updates (2021.08.29) : added Fujifilm GF 45-100mm f4's nodal points @ all focal lengths. This is not a review, I am simply sharing the raw files which you could cook up your dishes and taste them and draw a conclusion yourself on the...
  8. H

Hello free1000, Yes, I have been using the HD DFA 35mm in my professional work extensively. The distortion on Pentax 645 HD DFA 35mm is very minimal and can be easily saved by a few settings, it's sharper and less CA at the corner compared to the A version. The A version not only have a curve...
  9. H

The great tripod & head thread!

Hey Pelorus, Thanks!
  10. H

The great tripod & head thread!

Dear Jürgen, May I know where to order the two Suguga Seiki geared head? Looks amazing!!
  11. H

Hey guys, here's an update to my research: The Canon 50mm TS-E is amazing even very acceptable at the corners during 12mm shift on 44x33. Here are the nodal points with RRS: Canon 24 TS E ii - 3.3 Canon 50 TS E - 4.6 Canon 90 TS E - 7.5 Pentax HD D FA 645 35 - 3.1 Pentax 645 55 - 5.8...
  12. H

Hello Schafphoto, Yes, It's great up to 5mm shift up, anything beyond will be mushy. Oh, here's the test shot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tzu9jgcttxuuim/imagecircle_test_on_GFX50R%20Pentax645_DFA35.zip?dl=0
  13. H

Hello Audii-Dudii, Yeah, I agree it's kinda over kill, but here's my take - the first layer of leveling half ball head give me fast leveling when I am on the ground, especially uneven ground where there's no time to adjust the tripod legs that often. second layer give precision leveling, the...
  14. H

everyone, meet the light weight architectural / interior GFX 50R
  15. H

Everyone, Thank You so much for your input. I have finally rented one to test it out. liveview seems more amazing and focus much faster than I could on Canon out in the field by using the EVF. Digital leveling seems unsensitive compare to Canon. Here's some really dull shots of the wall. I am...
  16. H

hello guys, here's some thoughts while considering the Fujifilm GFX system base as a architectural and interior photographer. i am still on the 5D3, have tried 5DSR and seen the files of D800 and A7RII, but wish for a step further upgrade. i believe the primary problems for Canon are; dynamic...