The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Camera insurance for amateur photographers in the UK

Hi I'm a London (UK) based amateur photographer. I have some high value medium format equipment (Phase One IQ4, XF, etc) that I would like to keep insured. I have a policy with Towergate Camerasure, but they have now stopped working with amateur photographers. I also tried Willaimson Carson...
  2. A

Looking for a compact “quick link”

I like the arca Swiss quick link system. I use it on my gitzo systematic tripods and arca Swiss tripod heads. I would like to use my P0 or P0 hybrid with my gitzo traveller tripod. The legs fold over the centre column but the diameter of the quick link prevents the legs from closing well...
  3. A

Help! Intermittent problem with Mamiya RZ iiD

Hi I recently acquired a Mamiya RZ iiD. I have an intermittent problem I'm finding rather difficult to diagnose. Any pointers from experienced users of this camera will be well appreciated! If you've experienced a similar problem, please let me know. Basically, I find that the when I press...
  4. A

Focus screen adjustment on a df+

Hi! I recently acquired my first MF kit - a Phase One df+, an IQ260 back and a few lenses. I have a couple of older manual focus lenses in my collection (120 macro, 150 2.8A, 80 1.9) To help focus them I installed an older split prism focusing screen with micro prism collar from an older...