The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

New PhaseOne IQ4 150MP+++ REDUCED PRICE, added accessories

NEW KIT PRICE for the never used PhaseOne IQ4 150MP back. Refurbished PhaseOne XF HAP-2 camera. Schneider 80mm Silver ring LS. Pelistyle case: 29 000 Euro. Will ad that the XF camera now comes with 4 unused black batteries from PhaseOne. (Normally 2 batteries is delivered.) They still lay in...
  2. R

NEW KIT PRICE for the never used IQ4 150MP back. Refurbished XF HAP-2. 80mm Silver ring LS. PhaseOne pelistyle case is 30 000 Euro.
  3. R

Yes, the IQ4 150 is totally unused, and XF is refurbushed in Denmark, so I hope for "understanding" for my asking price 🙃🙂 I would prefer to sell as a kit, but can consider to spilt things up. The IQ4 can for sure be sold alone. If you have a black high end 240V DAC I can consider a trade. More...
  4. R

WTB Phase One DF

I am the first and only owner of a VERY little used DF. But you can see some marks after the L-bracket.
  5. R

Hi, I am backing out of the planned PhaseOne IQ4 150MP upgrade. (I use enough Phase gear as it is.) I also sell a completely serviced and cleaned backup camera and some additional optics. I am the first owner of all camera equipment advertised here. Several items are completely unused. PhaseOne...
  6. R

IQ4 150. XF. Lenses. In Europe.

No Paul, sorry. I only sell items specified in my "ad". That lens was just a personal reflection in regards to Tom now choosing lenses. Not part of my sale. Regards Ulf
  7. R

Hi Tom (and others) Agreed. The 120 BR is probably the most allround XF-lens in my eyes to. And it´s good. Though I often opt for the 150 2.8 BR/Phase 2.8 IF when there is space for it. But that´s just me 😊 I have a place in Sweden so your thought is ok. Goes for others to that want me to...
  8. R

I´m backing from my planned IQ4 150, together with technical camera upgrade. (I went Schneider 35BR, together with existing gear instead). I´m also selling the backup XF camera and some optics so the potential IQ4 buyer can get a complete kit if desired. I´m the first owner of all equipment...
  9. R

XT-HR 32mm. CF question.

Pluralism, what a wounderfull thing! Thanks for the different takes on the CF. I could live with the 105mm size in itself, the light loss, and the cost. But loosing the WCC 100mm system compatibility (yes another take on the size I know...) and especially the problems with fitting a compendium...
  10. R

XT-HR 32mm. CF question.

First I want to thank all four of you for sharing your experiences regarding the XT, with the BSI sensor, and the 32 HR. Much appreciated Binbin, Phil, Doug and Christopher. Thanks! The two main reasons for hesitating regarding the 105mm CF is that I can’t see how I can find a compendium that is...
  11. R

XT-HR 32mm. CF question.

Hi I´m seriously considering the XT and a XT-HR 32mm. There is one thing that I really would appreciate input on before taking the leap. I will do my best to try to get a setup that will minimize the need for LCCs in the field. Will a centerfilter to some extent reduce the slight colour casts...
  12. R

IQ4 150 kit+ for sale

Hi (potential) PhaseOne users. I have been waiting for my IQ4 150 for quite some time now. Once arrived, and after 3 days of muuuch thinking, I have decided to make do with the Trichromatic and not go for my newly arrived IQ4 150. Therefore I´m interested in selling these items: XF-Hap2 with...
  13. R

FT: XF HAP2 plus lenses. Trade with Technical camera_Rodenstock

Hi I have got two complete XF systems. Instead of selling the spare one I´m hereby checking if there is a possibility to trade one system with a technical/pancake camera. Here is what I could think of trading with: A technical/pancake (Arca/Alpa/Cambo) camera with rise/fall and tilt...
  14. R

FS: Phase IQ3100 XFHAP-2 80LS (EU)

My Phase One kit has arrived from PhaseOne, Denmark. My kit was returned with three thorough RMA Service Certificates for the three components: XF Optical Viewfinder, XF Camera Body and IQ3 100MP back. Cleaning: All three items have been cleaned. Calibration and focus: The whole system has...
  15. R

Case and cables. Will post more images later this week. Regards Ulf [ATTACH=CONFIG]133429[ATTACH=CONFIG]133430
  16. R

First, I was active as RGB. some years ago on this forum. Inactivity on the forum in recent years forced me to create a new account on Getdpi now. I have two XF-kits. That´s one too many. Therefore I´m selling one kit with the following specification and actuations: XF HAP-2 (former HAP-1) FPS...