The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Positive feedback @zakvb

I sold my XF to Zak @zakvb I'm happy that its camera goes to a talented photographer who happened to be a kind and trustworthy person as well. I recommend this member without hesitation. Merci Zak, Vincent
  2. C

SOLD (EU) : Phase One XF HAP-2

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One XF HAP-2. Always used on Foba stand in the studio. Works perfectly ; 23 231 accentuations at the moment. Excellent condition except two scratches of 3mm visible on the photos. The shutter has been replaced by a brand new...
  3. C

SOLD (EU) : Phase One XF Waist Level Finder

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One XF Waist Level Finder. Good condition. Lens is clear ; no scratches or fungus. Cap (original) is included. Photos available here : https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/3qe235owhnuknlzx3s1x2/h?rlkey=9t80fm5ic6w8fhb4ygr1mmb6v&dl=0...
  4. C

FS (EU) : Phase One 80mm LS f/2,8 Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One 80mm LS f/2,8 Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring. Always used on Foba stand in the studio. MINT condition ; 620 accentuations at the moment. Lens is brand new ; no scratches or fungus. Focus ring is perfectly smooth. Lens cap...
  5. C

FS (EU) : Phase One 120mm LS f/4 Macro Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring

Hello, Following the sale of my IQ4-150mp, I'm selling my Phase One 120mm LS f/4 Macro Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring. Always used on Foba stand in the studio. Excellent condition ; 26 435 accentuations at the moment. Lens is clean ; no scratches or fungus. Focus ring is perfectly smooth...
  6. C

Can the M11 / SL2 / SL2-S be use without a lens and with flash? (on a tech camera)

Hi everyone, I wonder if the following Leica cameras can be use on a tech camera with flash (Arca Swiss M-Two MF for studio work) : - M11 - SL2 or SL2-S I used the Canon R5, Canon R5C or Nikon Z7 II without problem but I don't know if it's possible with the Leica's. It seems that they have a...
  7. C

WTB - Phase One Waist Level Viewfinder for XF

Hello, I'm looking for a Waist Level Viewfinder for my Phase One XF. Preferably in EU. Thank you, Vincent
  8. C

WTB - Rodenstock Apo-Grandagon 55 mm f/4.5

Hello, I'm looking for a good copy of the Rodenstock Apo-Grandagon 55 mm f/4.5 with recent copal. In Europe please (based in France). Thank you, Regards, Vincent
  9. C

WTB in Europe - Arca Swiss Rotaslide

Hello, I’m looking for a Rotaslide from Arca Swiss. Based in France, I would prefer to buy it in Europe/UE. Thank you, Vincent
  10. C

WTB: Centre filter Rodenstock E67 for Apo-Grandagon 35, 45, 55 mm.

Hello, I'm looking for the center filtre Rodenstock E67 for my Apo-Grandagon 55 mm. New or used. Preferably in Europe. Thank you very much, Vincent
  11. C

WTB: Center filtre Schneider #4a for 90mm f/5.6 Super Angulon XL and 150mm f/5.6 Super Symmar XL Lenses

Hello, I'm looking for the center filtre Schneider #4a for my 150mm f/5.6 Super Symmar XL. New or used. Preferably in Europe. Thank you very much, Vincent
  12. C

Rodenstock HR Digaron Macro 105 mm Float vs the previous 120mm Macro Apo-Digital

Hi everyone, Did someone had the chance to compare the latest and old macro lens from Rodenstock on a recent DDB? The 120mm works quite well with the IQ4-150 but not as good as the SK 120mm Blue Ring (with the XF of course). I wonder how the 105mm performs. Thank you for your insight, Best, Vincent
  13. C

WTB - Rodenstock HR-W 50mm f/4.0 with Copal or Aperture Mount

Hello, I’m looking to buy the Rodenstock HR-W 50mm f/4.0 with Copal. Ideally in Arca Swiss R mount. If not, I would convert it later. Preferably in Europe. Thank you very much, Vincent
  14. C

Found: Schneider 120mm f/5.6 APO-Digitar ASPH

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy the Schneider 120mm f/5.6 APO-Digitar ASPH (not M or N) in good condition. Even without Copal. Preferably in Europe. Thank you, Best, Vincent
  15. C

Normal to 1:1 product shoots with IQ4-150mp : XF 120mm BR vs SK 120mm Apo Digitar M with X Shutter

Hi everyone, I mainly use the following combo in studio to shoot products : XF + 120mm BR + IQ4-150mp. I was thinking of getting a SK Apo Digitar 120mm M and convert it with an X Shutter to enjoy mouvement and flash sync on a technical camera. Did any of you tried this lens with the...
  16. C

Using the electronic shutter vs sync flash mode with the 907X 50C on a technical camera

Hi everyone, I recently acquired the 907X 50C which I found excellent. I used the back on a Arca Swiss Factum using the sync flash mode, as the Hasseblad reseller recommended me to do so. For landscape photography, I wonder if there is a real issue with "rolling shutter effect" on this...
  17. C

Using film (6x7 or 6x9) with the Rodenstock HR-W 32mm f/4.0 ?

Hi everyone, Did any of you tried to shoot film with the Rodenstock HR-W 32mm f/4.0 (in 6x7 or 6x9) ? If yes, I would be very grateful to see an example, especially if it's an interior photography. Thank you, Best, Vincent
  18. C

Found: Rodenstock HR-W 32mm f/4.0 with Copal

Hello, I’m looking to buy the Rodenstock HR-W 32mm f/4.0 with Copal. Ideally in Arca Swiss R mount. If not, I would convert it later. Preferably in Europe. Thank you very much, Vincent
  19. C

Best portrait lens for Hasselblad 907X / CFV II 50C ???

Hi everyone, I recently bought a Hasselblad 907X with a 45mm f/3,5. What a camera... I used the back on my 501 CM + 80mm CFE but I would prefer an AF lens for the 907X to make portrait. Obviously, I thought of the 80mm f/1.9... What would you recommend? Thank you very much for your insight...
  20. C

Withdraw: Schneider Apo Digitar-N 150mm f/5,6 Copal 0 with Arca Swiss R-Mount

Hi everyone, I’m selling my longest lens for DDB: the Schneider Apo Digitar-N 150mm f/5,6 Copal 0. It’s the latest generation. Razor sharp on my IQ4-150, even with movements (IC of around 100mm). The lens is clean and the Copal works fine at all speed. It was calibrated by Arca Swiss in...