The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Hasselblad X1D II $3250! Superb condition!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hasselblad X1D II $3250. Comes with RRS plate, box and all original accessories Superb condition! No marks, no cosmetic issues, no functional issues...
  2. R

Sigma DP 2 Quattro w Viewfinder

Excellent condition. With boxes and all enclosures. 4 Batteries/ charger/ Viewfinder/ Lens hood (shown) $650 shipped. 4
  3. R

FT/WTB: Hasselblad X1D II for X2D?

If there is anyone looking to sell a Hasselblad X2D, please reach out to me. I've also got a X1D II than I'd consider trading/possibly selling. Mint condition with boxes and all accessories. Rob
  4. R

Leica S lenses: S 180

I'm selling a Leica S45, and S 180. SOLD Leica S 24mm. SOLD _______________________________________ Leica S 45 2.8 Excellent condition. No cosmetic flaws and no functional issues. AF motor has not been been replaced, but works without issue. (David Farkas' favorite lens in the S series...
  5. R

Hasselblad X1D w XCD 45P; dual charger, extra battery, L plate, adapter for Leica lenses; Original box.

Hasselblad X1D w XCD 45P; dual charger, extra battery, L plate, adapter for Leica lenses; Original box. In excellent condition and l lightly used. I'm the second owner. 9+ condition. Also posted on Fred Miranda Buy/Sell: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1698163/0?nc=1#15577512 Would...
  6. R

SL 601 with Leica S lenses

Leica SL 601 with S 100 @f2
  7. R

FS/FT Leica SL 16-35 $3999

Would consider selling or trading my mint condition Leica SL 16-35. 9+ condition, with box and all enclosures from Leica. No issues. Serial number is 4688671. Production Date on box: 10/20/2018 PM or email me for photos $3999. net to me. Possible trades for SL 90-280, SL prime lenses...
  8. R

Leica S lenses on SL

S35mm
  9. R

Leica S 24mm (for S 007, S 006, S2, S3)

Leica S 24mm Excellent condition No box. AF mechanism has not needed repair. $4199. net to me
  10. R

Leica TL2 w optional Visoflex

Price: $1,299.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Silver TL2 with an extra battery (black) in excellent condition. Comes with box and all items as shipped from Leica. Black rubber strap included (not white). Has a screen protector. Includes a set of...
  11. R

Leica Q ($2995)

Price: $2,995.00 Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean I am posting my Leica Q for sale. It is a wonderful camera that I am sure to miss, but I am just not using it much at present. I am the original owner and it will come with its original box and all items as shipped from...
  12. R

Leica SL, Leica Noctilux 0.95, TL2, Visoflex 020

I am considering selling the following: -Leica SL w/ warranty ($3999); -Leica Noctilux 0.95 ($7250), serial no. 04242126, production date 10/10/2014 -TL2 ($1399); -Visoflex 020 ($399); -Angelo Pelle half case for Leica SL in ostrich ($150)...
  13. R

Leica S to SL adapter

Thinking about buying this adapter to use S lenses on the SL 601. If you have one to sell, please let me know. Rob
  14. R

Leica S typ 006

This S 006 is in superb condition. Lightly used. Sensor replacement was done by Leica a little over a year ago. Comes with box, and all original items as shipped from Leica. It would be difficult to find one in as nice of a condition as this one. $4250 net to me. Rob 305-776-4246