The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS: Hasselblad HC 50mm & 210mm lenses

HC 50mm f/3.5 in good condition showing minor signs of use. Includes both caps and leather pouch. ~17,900 shutter actuations $800 HC 210mm f/4 in good condition showing minor signs of use. Includes both caps. ~2,800 shutter actuations $800 I no longer have any H system bodies, so these lenses...
  2. F

Leica M Monochrom & 35mm Summicron Asph

Leica M Monochrom in excellent condition showing only minor signs of use - $2,800 Price includes PayPal and shipping to the lower 48 shutter count: 12882 Includes everything as new (double box, papers and packaging, etc) and: - Letter from Leica documenting CCD sensor replacement - 32GB...
  3. F

FS: Hasselblad H5D-60 $5,500

Hasselblad H5D-60 in excellent condition - >8k actuations $5,500 I am the second owner, purchasing it from a studio photographer that had two. This was his backup camera and it did not see much use. Comes with everything pictured and items I forgot to take pictures of: battery charger, spare...
  4. F

Profoto B1 kit and Backpack M

Only lightly used, all items are in excellent condition. The strobe has some scuffs from modifiers on the trim ring as pictured. Everything works perfectly. The backpack appears unused. Prices include PayPal and shipping within the continental USA. $850 - Profoto B1 To-Go Kit - comes with...
  5. F

Hasselblad H3D-39 II

Hasselblad H3D-39 II in very good condition with 4731 shutter actuations - $2,700 You get what you see in the pics with the exception of the battery. Included will be two 1850 mAh batteries instead of the newer one pictured. If you want a lens, I can add either a HC 50mm f/3.5 (+$1,100) or a...