The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. eisbaer

IQ5 rumors

Just saw in some threads that some of you think an IQ5 200 is in the works? Are there any clear hints? As by example there is no Sony roadmap asfaik showing a successor of the 150MP 54x40 Sensor. And this would be the base of any 200 MP IQ. Any other credible hints? thanks Frank
  2. eisbaer

Copal 0 servicing

If cleaning fails QiOptics/Rodenstock Germany has enough Copal 0 in stock for repairs for about 15-20 years. But a lot of hassle though, so I would try the other ways first.
  3. eisbaer

IQ4 150 Firmware Update - Overexposure instead of underexposure with Technical Cameras

Hi, i waited for about 18 months that Phase One Fixes one Bug in the IQ4 Firmware - that Exposure Simulation with a technical cameras stops producing underexposed pictures. Now I updated to the new firmware and now pictures taken with Exposure Simulation produces overexposed images... Anybody...
  4. eisbaer

FS: Phase ONE XF IQ4 150 Kit and Lenses - in Warranty - EU

Hi, I am selling my not much used XF IQ4 Kit. As I worked the last two years only with my Alpa Kit, the XF, the IQ 4 and the lenses are almost never used. So this kit is to good just sitting in its case. I have for sale: Kit: Phase One XF (only 4500 Actuations) + IQ4 150(only 11.500...
  5. eisbaer

Alpa Lens Mount wobbels..

I noticed that with my Rodenstock 70mm HR lens I can’t focus to infinity any more. No I checked the Alpa lens mount and it wobbels a little. So I guess it’s 0,5mm farer away from the sensor. Can this be the reason that I can’t focus to infinity anymore? And is there a chance that I can fix it...
  6. eisbaer

Strange Problem with IQ4 150

It seems to be a frame averaging problem. As images shot without frame averaging shot in the same sequence don’t have the problem. Tested this morning and couldn’t replicate. Went back to Firmware 7 until I get an answer from Danmark.
  7. eisbaer

Strange Problem with IQ4 150

Hi, I shot today some images at Caffe Florian in Venice. On the last few I had the problem that I get black block artifacts in C1. There are simply black blocks in the image....If I open the same images in Lightroom the Image is shifted at about 1/3 of the image. No black blocks but shifted...
  8. eisbaer

Techart GFX-EF Adapter Image Stabilizer of GFX100s - Problems.

They did an update!!! https://techartpro.com/?page_id=3288 and it works with IS and the AF!
  9. eisbaer

TechArt EF to GFX Adapter with GFX 100

They did an update!!! https://techartpro.com/?page_id=3288 and it works with IS and the AF!
  10. eisbaer

Last firmware is from 2018 before release of a GFX with in camera IS...
  11. eisbaer

About 3 weeks ago I got my new GFX100s and today tested it with my Techart pro Adapter and some Sigma Art Lenses(28 and 50). I have the problem that if the in Camera IS of the GFX 100s is switched on the Image shakes randomly in the viewfinder. If I switch IS of everything is fine. I read that...
  12. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

I See the GFX100s not as a competitor to the IQ4 150... the GFX100s is the perfect street photography system... compliments perfectly the X Series... I now have my Alpa System, with the IQ4 150 and the 100s, with Image stabilizer, an AF which works great with fast lenses.... I am at Venice at...
  13. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

Some comments to the EVF.. I have the Phase One XF and the IQ4 too... Yes the viewfinder of the XF kicks the ass out of the Fuji.... but being able to shoot an image tack sharp out of your hand with 100 MP at a 1/25s.. Kicks the ass out of the XF/ IQ4... AF Kicks Ass for a medium Format. In the...
  14. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

Sorry not a native speaker: get them out of my cold dead hands... I am really impressed besides the AF... And the AF is cool for me. After the posts on Fujiforum, where I guess the guys posting reviews, got big advantages... Its not like you get an AF of a D5 but for a Medium Format...
  15. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

As we say in German... moaning at its highest stage... As said... go and preorder this camera if you need a "small" great quality Medium Format Camera, which you can shoot at 1/4th of a second with 100 Megapixels
  16. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

Low light is fine... Not as fast as my 1Dx III but impressive... Problem is in Harsh Lightning situations... But there you need about 0.3 seconds to Focus... For a Medium Format - impressive..
  17. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

Just downloaded Fuji X Raw Studio... but (I am a bad bunny) still no RAW Converter available... EXIF trick might work, like with the GFX50s labeling as the IQ250... in the early days of Fuji Medium Format...
  18. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

I was so lucky to preorder my GFX100s as the first one with my dealer and got mine today. As it seems supply is very limited. My dealer is a very big one and he got 2 (two) cameras in total. Sad thing there is no RAW Converter (as usual) which can open the RAW's but the JPEG's look fantastic...
  19. eisbaer

Black Reference with Rodenstock Aperture Unit

Just double checked.. manual page 59: It is currently not recommended to use the option for shutter speeds longer than 1/10 second.