The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. cgastelum

ALPA STC + ALPAR 35mm F4 + Hasselblad 907x + Accesories

It is with a heavy heart that I'm listing this camera, but I just started my own business and need to free some funds. 01. - ALPA 12 STC with synthetic grip, wrist strap, neck strap, Tripod plate and vertical stitching plate and Body cap 02. ALPAR 35mm F4. LB + 17mm Adapter (I use it for...
  2. cgastelum

Hasselblad 503cw kit

I know I'll regret this, but I never get to use it. Hasselblad 503cw with standard winding handle, older waist level finder and CF 80mm F2.8 PM51 metered finder with magnification adapter Winder with IR remote Extension tubes. A12 back C12 Back Strap Whole set for $4500.00
  3. cgastelum

Alpa - Hasselblad - Leica

Selling some equipment: ALPA: SOLD: 1. Alpa Schneider Apo Digitar 100mm F5.6 = $1500.00 2. Alpa leather neck strap = $150.00 3. Alpa cold shoe adapter with Mamiya 2x3 50mm viewfinder.= $250.00 REDUCED: 4. Alpar 35mm F4 = $3750.00 HASSELBLAD: SOLD: 1. Hasselblad HC 100mm F2.2 , with...
  4. cgastelum

SOLD: Edelkrone Small slider Kit

For sale Edelkrone video/time lapse set that includes: Slider one v2 Head one Flex head 2.0 Stand one Charger and 2 batteries. Was only used one time, pre-covid, $900.00 , CONUS only.
  5. cgastelum

SOLD ---Xpro2-23mm graphite + Fuji Lenses, xxx, 35mm and 50mm

Hi, I am simplifying my camera set up and would like to sell the following: Fuji XF 35mm F1.4 = $SOLD Fuji XF 16mm F2.8 = $SOLD Fuji XF 50mm F2.0 = $SOLD Fuji X-PRO2 + 23MM graphite with Kenji Leather half case. and 2 extra third party batteries = $1350 Discounts if you buy more than 2 items...
  6. cgastelum

WTB ALPA HO Adapter

Hi Anyone with an ALPA/ Horseman adapter for sale? let me know, thanks.
  7. cgastelum

Billingham Bag, Gnarbox, Polaroid and more

Hi, Making some space in the house and have the following for sale: 1. Billingham Hadley Pro with optional shoulder pad (some rub-marks on back from use) = $175.00 2. Polaroid Sun600 + 1 pack of color film = $75 3. Third party ALPA Mamiya/Phase one adapter (Plate sold) + 8 pin cable to...
  8. cgastelum

FS: Alpa Mamiya/Phase adapter

Hi, I recently sold my Credo back and no longer need this Alpa adapter and cable. The Alpa -Mamiya/phase adapter is third party but works well. I used it with my Credo 50 back with no issues. The main difference from this and the original Alpa, is the fact that this cheaper version has no...
  9. cgastelum

FS: GFX 50s + 110 F2 + 50 F3.5 + extras

Hi, For sale my pristine GFX-50s body (Shutter count <4500 ) with 2 batteries, L bracket and all original accessories. = $3500 GF110mm F2, like new, used in only one shoot/event. with UV filter = $2200 GF 50mm + Minolta 28mm with gfx adapter + 20mm macro extension tube = $800 all prices...
  10. cgastelum

FS: Leaf Credo 50

Hi, For sale Credo 50 mamiya mount. I'm the second owner of this back, image count= 21,232 back is in excellent condition, It includes 2 batteries, small wall charger, usb tether cable, White LCC card and small pelican case. last 2 samples are images taken with this back on my Alpa SWA +...
  11. cgastelum

Want to Trade: GFX 50s for GFX 50R

I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in trading an excellent condition Fuji GFX 50S for a similar condition GFX50R. I really like the 50s for using longer glass and originally got it so I could use the tilt adapter; but recently I have been shooting only 64mm or wider and never got...
  12. cgastelum

Fs: Nikon f-3 + 35mm f2 excellent condition

Hi, Doing some clean up I decided to finally sell my dear Nikon F-3 HP . As you can see in the pics, the camera is in excellent ++ condition, It includes the 35mm f2 lens; a custom leather half case in black leather with red stitching to match the camera aesthetics, an UV and yellow filters...
  13. cgastelum

FS: Fuji XF 16mm f1.4

Excellent condition Fuji XF-16mm F1.4, I'm sad to let it go but needs a new home. Bought 8 months ago, it includes all original packaging and accessories. the only wear marks are on the plastic hood. Asking for $650 net to me. Available to meet in NYC. thanks, Carlos G. [/url]IMG_0321 by...