The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. spb

Zf

My only issue with Nikon Z is I don't see any lenses with Aperture rings in the 24mm -90mm range. I hate the loss of aperture rings. Otherwise The Zf looks very nice indeed.
  2. spb

Good free photo editing programs

Davinci is for video and not for Raw Image editing.
  3. spb

There's still hope! The Pentax K-3 III Monochrome

+1 for those lenses and this camera!
  4. spb

The New Leica Q3 Announced! Thoughts?

Cheaper to buy a new jacket with bigger pockets! :cool:
  5. spb

The Leica Picture Thread

Yes even today that design looks great.
  6. spb

The Leica Picture Thread

I doubt it somehow they are so very rare theses days, and more replicas than original. However there was an original a few years ago in Morges.
  7. spb

The Leica Picture Thread

Wondering around the Swiss British Classic Car meeting in St-Prex, Morges 7/17/23 with a Q (116) for both video and images. St-Prex_2023
  8. spb

Clouds still hang over Dachau-WARNING-SOME IMAGES ARE HIGH DESCRIPTIVE AND MIGHT OFFEND.

The way the WEF/WHO/UN/EU are today, it would not surprise me that history will see a repetition of such horror we are in equally lunatic times.
  9. spb

Fun with Leica Compact Cameras

VLUX-5 is a capable 20MP camera. I am enjoying getting used to it.
  10. spb

Leica Vario Elmarit TL 18-56mm on SL2 for compact travel solution?

I had that on the original SL obviously with adapter. Worked fine. Also the 55-135 so both those zooms. However the Sl range are not that light and quite large. BUR by adding these light lenses, I did use it for travel and was happy with the results.
  11. spb

Macro copying of old postcards

I used a X-T3 and a couple of lens 50mm and 90mm using a portable product photography box. Loads of very small B & w originals some of the results Copied photos etc
  12. spb

Fujifilm GFX100 vs. 100S ?

For me 100S over the 100. 1) Weight 2) Size 3) Cost. The GFX100S for me is a really special camera with the 30/50/80mm combination.
  13. spb

Clouds still hang over Dachau-WARNING-SOME IMAGES ARE HIGH DESCRIPTIVE AND MIGHT OFFEND.

Agreed definitely not offensive. The world today is in a similarly precarious state if all the various zealots win.
  14. spb

FUJIFILM GFX100S - On Sale & In Stock Now!

I hear a new version of the GFX100S is imminent (1 or 2 months time? Sale time usually or can mean something new is coming along ......
  15. spb

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Wow you got it all and brilliant flying formation!
  16. spb

Levi Strauss uses AI models now

I am already at that stage, and can only see this getting worse before it gets better.
  17. spb

Hasselblad 907x CFV II 50C error „Image sensor too hot“

Absolutely agree with Steve on this. I am lucky to be near a good dealer with a great relationship with them.
  18. spb

Medium Format and Coffee

https://www.kuksa.shop/en/lapland/catalogue/category/wooden-cup/ Some very nice cups etc.
  19. spb

Medium Format and Coffee

A fun morning learning and watching the process of roasting at a new local roaster. ISO 3200, F11, 1/8, Hasselblad XCD 38V, X2D
  20. spb

Medium Format and Coffee

Where did you manage to buy it from, very cool design.