The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. paladin

Fun with Sony Cameras 2023

to start RX100v 2023 03 30 Himeji Castle
  2. paladin

something old and something newer

Observation Hill in Sapporo, statue of William S Clarke. first image taken 1993 second image taken 2017
  3. paladin

Nikon and CFexp: A promise made looks like it will be finally kept

CFexp capability finally for D5, D500 and D850 https://nikonrumors.com/2020/10/08/the-promised-cfexpress-memory-cards-firmware-update-for-the-nikon-d5-d850-and-d500-dslr-cameras-will-be-release-by-the-end-of-2020.aspx/
  4. paladin

the Gunks New Paltz, NY

morning rain breaking up
  5. paladin

Seal Beach, CA

Daily Warm Up RX100v
  6. paladin

:: Z5, Z6, Z7 firmware update 09/29/2020 ::

Important An issue has been identified in firmware versions 3.10 and 3.11 in which fine-tuning values selected for AF fine-tune > Saved value are not correctly applied when pictures are taken. A fix will be made available via the Download Center as it becomes available. We apologize for any...
  7. paladin

24-70/4 S lens. more then meets the eye in usability

i have had the 24-70/4 S lens on my Z6 since Day 1. as i have said i would have preferred a 24-105 or 120. most of my D shooting is done at that focal range through the years. this lens has proven itself to be very versatile in use it being the standard on the Z for me. i guess i haven't really...
  8. paladin

24-105

i'd like to see thr 24-105 mystery optic myself. a excellent general tool for my kind of shooting