The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

Error codes Hasselblad HM 16-32

The mechanics of the back are not properly working :( I'll return it to the seller this week
  2. L

Tomorrow the service technician from Hasselblad Germany is taking a look at the magazine together with a older firmware body. He'll try to downgrade my firmware if this is the problem (but the hope is almost gone for this)😢 Otherwise I'll return it to the seller
  3. L

It is drive and not ISO
  4. L

I have inserted a new battery before attaching the back and loading the film
  5. L

I am afraid the motor of the back could be broken :cry:
  6. L

Turn the lever on the lower left side of the magazine. this only works with the magazine attached to the body
  7. L

He said this could be as new as the H3D II Firmware sich is not able to use the film back. I’ll tell you tomorrow Greets
  8. L

The Hasselblad service Ulf Kühn in Germany said that the firmware is probably too new for the back. We'll check out the magazine with a not updated H3D tomorrow in Berlin
  9. L

Cleaned the contacts and inserted the magazine: Film wind on problem ID 90:2
  10. L

Hasselblad H3D-39 (not the II) Firmware: Body: 2.3.3 15.0.0 Mag: 0.5.5 VF: Lens: 9.0.0
  11. L

I loaded the film back for the first time and attached it to the body. The film is wound to the first frame and then error codes appear on the display: Magazine problem ID 96:1 Film Wind Problem ID 93:2 Can somebody help me with this?