The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. photoPXL

Behind The Shot - Capture One

A new feature I am doing is Behind The Shot. All using Capture One. This article shows how I made the Polar Bear image. You can read this Behind The Shot article HERE.
  2. photoPXL

Fuji Announces NEW GFX100S Camera – X-E4 Mirrorless Camera – XF27mm lens – GF80mm Lens and XF 70-300mm Lens

I should have posted this sooner. Sorry, Olaf and company. Just in case you want to see everything in one place on the new Fuji announcements. You can read it HERE.
  3. photoPXL

basICColor display 6 Pro Review

If you are interested in accurate color throughout your workflow especially with monitors and printing, then Mark Segal's newest review on BasICColor 6 Display Pro is for you. You can read it HERE
  4. photoPXL

Sony A1 powerhouse

Ok, Sony has done it now. Just when you thought it was OK to go back and take photos again Sony goes and releases a new super camera, the Sony Alpha 1. I dislike using the word game-changer, but that is what this camera is. It’s also a wallet breaker coming in at $6500 USD...
  5. photoPXL

Kevin Raber from PhotoPXL.com, Indianapolis, IN

Hi, Congrats Olaf for the remodel of this site. Jack and company did a great job for many years and I am sure you will continue the legacy. I have been in photography all my life with over 50 years of experience. I had a large studio in the 70's and 80's in Philadelphia, A software company...