The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

WTB - Silvestri Flexicam Bayonet Adapter Rings

I am interested in buying the following Silvestri Flexicam Bayonet Adapter Rings: C0020 2.5mm C0040 5mm C0060 10mm C0090 35mm I am also looking for the LEICA L MOUNT ADAPTER FOR FLEXICAM Thanks!
  2. V

Positive feedback for Bill_Evans

Bill purchased a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar 70mm f/5.6 lens in Cambo T/S mount from me. The transaction went smoothly, with great communication. I would have no hesitation in selling to him again.
  3. V

REDUCED FS Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 70mm f/5.6 Cambo T/S mount

I am selling a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 70mm f/5.6 lens. This is a retrofit done by Cambo in a T/S mount, WTS-870. The retrofit was done in May 2021, handled by Capture Integration. I am selling because soon after having the retrofit done, I bought the Rodie HR 50mm and found that I was...
  4. V

FS Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm 3.5-4.5 lens (542 shutter count)

I have for sale a Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm 3.5-4.5 lens. The lens is in really great condition, with a shutter count of only 542. Everything is working perfectly and the images from it are excellent. My reason for selling is I need to raise funds to pay for a Roddie 50mm that I just bought for...
  5. V

Cambo Viewfinders

I own a Cambo WRS 1600 and while I most often use live view on my digital back to compose and focus, I would occasionally like to use an optical viewfinder. I know there are other options, like using an phone app, but I prefer optical viewfinders. I also know the WRS-1080 is discontinued but...
  6. V

WTB: Rodenstock HR 40mm f/4 Digaron lens in Cambo Tilt-Swing mount

I am looking for a Rodenstock HR 40mm f/4 Digaron lens in Cambo Tilt-Swing mount. I will also consider the 50mm HR in same mount. Thanks!
  7. V

WTB: Cambo SLW-80 Hasselblad V interface

I am looking to purchase a Cambo SLW-80 rearplate for WideRS with Hasselblad V interface. I would also like to buy a Cambo WRS-1075 adapter that would add an accessory shoe on my WRS 1600 body. Thanks.
  8. V

Power Button on Hasselblad CVF-50c II

I am really enjoying my CVF-50c II and I know this seems a bit trivial, but just wondering if others have found ways to avoid the back turning on inadvertently? The problem seems to be that the power button is positioned in the lower corner of the back that slants out, and the hold time to turn...