The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

WTB: Horseman SWD II PRO - Phaseone M645 Adapter plate

I have one. I use the Horseman SWD II - Pro with a PhaseOne IQ3 100 and a Hasselblad H6D100c. Please let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks, Bob
  2. B

WTB: Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera and accessories June 2022

29 Dec 2021 - It's coming up on the end of 2021 and I am still looking for an opportunity to own the Gilde 66-17 MST Super 3D Camera. All help greatly appreciated! Maybe 2022 will be my year... here's hoping! Respectfully, Bob www.philadelphiaarchitecturalphotography.com www.bobgrahamjr.com
  3. B

FS: from Germany: Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super / Set with 2 Lenses

August 2021... I am still looking to buy a Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super. I know placing this post is a long shot. But if you have a Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super sitting around your house and you are not using it, please help me out. I want to buy one while I still can use it. At the age of 69, I...
  4. B

I see you own a Gilde 66-17 Super 3d. Your images are impressive. Would you be willing to share...

I see you own a Gilde 66-17 Super 3d. Your images are impressive. Would you be willing to share your experiences with your Gilde 66-17 Super 3D? Thank you, Bob
  5. B

Hi Peterm1, I might have an interested. Where in the US do you live. I do not need exact...

Hi Peterm1, I might have an interested. Where in the US do you live. I do not need exact address just an general ;location because if we can work something out I would like to try it. I currently own one of these backs and this would be a backup. Thanks, Bob
  6. B

Sold: Schneider Super Angulon XL 120° 5,6/38 mm in copal 0, mint.

Hi Alkibiades, This is a great lens. I own 2 of them. I purchased the 2nd one when I realized I did not want to be without my 1st one. Huge image circle and very sharp! Great lens for shooting interior panoramic, No... I am not selling any of my lenses. Good Luck, Bob
  7. B

August 2021... I am still looking. I still need your help! All this help... WOW! This feels like a treasure hunt for the Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera. The clues keep coming! I still need more! Thanks for your help. I will follow your leads and hopefully it will lead me to the Dr. Gilde...
  8. B

Thanks for the thread. I am looking for more features in a Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera. I hope this does not come across the wrong way. Bob www.philadelphiaarchitecturalphotography.com www.bobgrahamjr.com
  9. B

I know... I wish I knew about Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera when you were selling. Please keep and eye open and if you hear anything let me know! I am turning 70 in June 2022 so I am hoping to have a opportunity to shoot with this amazing camera before my time runs out! Thanks, Bob...
  10. B

Looking to buy Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera and accessories. I would appreciate hearing about any information you may have. If you know where I can buy Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera with or without a sliding back please let me know. Thanks you, Bob...